Fuelly.com adds the Fusion Energi to their database

taylorjd

I posted this on the Ford Fusion Energi Forum as well: http://www.fordfusionenergiforum.com/topic/1293-fuellycom-adds-the-fusion-energi-to-their-database/ but thought I would let everyone here know too:

I have been talking with Fuelly.com and finally got them to add and separate the Fusion Energi as a car/engine type. So if you are using in Fuelly to track your fill-ups, you can now set it to the correct car type. And if not, go and do smile.png

NOTE: Fuelly is not tracking power use so this only tracks the gas used to the miles traveled. They may do something with MPGe in the future.

Lots of thanks to Fuelly for listening and responding.

http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/fusion%20energi/2013

I have been talking with Fuelly.com and finally got them to add and separate the Fusion Energi as a car/engine type. So if you are using in Fuelly to track your fill-ups, you can now set it to the correct car type. And if not, go and do smile.png

Wow they sure are 'prompt', I asked them 5 months ago and never heard anything back.

Wow they sure are 'prompt', I asked them 5 months ago and never heard anything back.

I ask 5 months ago too and kept asking. They told me that they were not doing PHEVs until they figure out the Power side of it. I pointed out that they had the C-Max Energi listed and that just have it like that would be good for the moment, pus having the Energi users listing w the Hybrid users was messing up their numbers. They finally gave in :) I am glad, cause I am using Fuelly to track my gas use :)