Ram tops Consumer Reports pickup truck rankings.

Just keeping you on your toes. :)

Did I read correctly in another thread that you are a sales person at a Ford dealer? If so, give your magic 8-ball a shake and tell me how much a Tremor is going to be. I don't think I can wait until fall to get something new, but a well priced Tremor may be worth the wait.

Just a guess but 33-34K. Take a base XL with a 5.0 and throw every basic option on it and you are around 29K and its a nicely equipped truck. Locking rear, running boards, power package, no goofy stripes, XLT wheels and tires, bench cloth seat, towing package ect. Seems like a better deal to me unless my estimate is wrong on the Tremor. Not as quick but quick enough for a truck.

Just a guess but 33-34K. Take a base XL with a 5.0 and throw every basic option on it and you are around 29K and its a nicely equipped truck. Locking rear, running boards, power package, no goofy stripes, XLT wheels and tires, bench cloth seat, towing package ect. Seems like a better deal to me unless my estimate is wrong on the Tremor. Not as quick but quick enough for a truck.

I want all the urban cowboy goodies though. Like heated seats and all that lol

Okay, for starters:

My apologies for oversimplifying the question of payload--and for inadvertently missing the 8' payloads on the Ram website.

However, I think this PDF speaks for itself.[/quote

I think the key thing this PDF shows is that the explorer is very capable and is probably the best option for most consumers unless you need exterior payload capability or more towing capacity.

Edited by hahnk37

Just keeping you on your toes. :)

Did I read correctly in another thread that you are a sales person at a Ford dealer? If so, give your magic 8-ball a shake and tell me how much a Tremor is going to be. I don't think I can wait until fall to get something new, but a well priced Tremor may be worth the wait.

no ordering guides yet, that truck will be a hoot.

It sure will!

Sadly, well, not sadly at all, I'm currently picking up a 2012 Ram Express. 4,400 miles for under $24k. Plus a great deal on my trade.

Realistically, the Tremor and a new Express are out of my price range, but awesome trucks none the less. In a few years when I get the itch to get something again, I'm going to look for a gently used Tremor. Hopefully I can find one!

Edited by EBFlex

It sure will!

Sadly, well, not sadly at all, I I'm currently picking up a 2012 Ram Express. 4,400 miles for under $24k. Plus a great deal on my trade.

Realistically, the Tremor and a new Express are out of my price range, but awesome trucks none the less. In a few years when I get the itch to get something again, I'm going to look for a gently used Tremor. Hopefully I can find one!

gently used may be the only hurdle....lol...too tempting..