Your Opinion Of Zimerman Now?

It's just too bad that a doughboy who makes racial comments on the internet, and most likely can't fight a lick, with a history of violent episodes was allowed to have a concealed weapons permit in the first place. But's that's the legal system in America, where having money or a judge father certainly helps you get out shit and then enables you to play out your overly aggressive cop fantasy's in the future. Much to the dismay of one young man's family.

The best part is that Trayvon Martin, to be alive today had to do what would only make him look more like a criminal in Zimmerman's eyes, runaway from him.

"doughboy"?

Hold responsible anyone...anyone ...who uses a firearm.....if it was not used legally. The Judge/Father you refer to should be equally sanctioned and/or prosecuted.

The community is chicken-sh*t scared to prosecute the law. It has become a voluntary "suggestion" to be applied with malice when politically useful and with-held when not.

Equal protection is a lost concept.

"doughboy"?

Hold responsible anyone...anyone ...who uses a firearm.....if it was not used legally. The Judge/Father you refer to should be equally sanctioned and/or prosecuted.

The community is chicken-sh*t scared to prosecute the law. It has become a voluntary "suggestion" to be applied with malice when politically useful and with-held when not.

Equal protection is a lost concept.

Yeah, he looks a little doughy...Pillsbury doughboy.

It's just too bad that a doughboy who makes racial comments on the internet, and most likely can't fight a lick, with a history of violent episodes was allowed to have a concealed weapons permit in the first place. But's that's the legal system in America, where having money or a judge father certainly helps you get out shit and then enables you to play out your overly aggressive cop fantasy's in the future. Much to the dismay of one young man's family.

The best part is that Trayvon Martin, to be alive today had to do what would only make him look more like a criminal in Zimmerman's eyes, runaway from him.

George Zimmerman's father, Robert J. Zimmerman, was not a judge. He was a full-time magistrate in Virginia, which is not the same thing as a judge.

Here is the official statement by the Virginia Department of Legislative and Public Relations on the elder Mr. Zimmerman's position:

“Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered 'judges' and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website .”

I've always thought Zimmerman would face manslaughter and not second degree murder. I also felt Zimmerman must have had his gun pulled on Martin for him to sucker punch Zimmerman in the nose like that. From the photos of Zimmerman's face, it looked like Zimmerman took a death punch in the nose and it knocked the back of his head down on the sidewalk causing those other injuries. I think it was a struggle to get control of the gun from that point and Zimmerman managed to get a round off in Martin's chest.

That guy who testified he saw Martin on top in a punching fight appears to be lying because he then claims he never saw Martin punching Zimmerman. The prosecutor looked and sounded mad at that witness which tells me he knew he was lying.

I can't see folks here attacking Martin's girlfriend for not knowing cursive. That's downright mean and sounds racist. My son was educated here in Florida and we found him asking how to make some letters in cursive after he graduated. My son made straight A's till he graduated with a 5.3 GPA in high school. He was valedictorian of his class in one of the top ten high schools in this Country. He graduated at MIT with a 4.7 GPA and became a self made millionaire at 26 years old. Cursive must not be that important anymore with using the computer most of the time.

We know Zimmerman and his wife are liars by what happen with his bail and donations. The man is just crazy and should pay for chasing down and killing that unarmed kid.

Gary

That guy who testified he saw Martin on top in a punching fight appears to be lying because he then claims he never saw Martin punching Zimmerman. The prosecutor looked and sounded mad at that witness which tells me he knew he was lying.

We know Zimmerman and his wife are liars by what happen with his bail and donations. The man is just crazy and should pay for chasing down and killing that unarmed kid.

Gary

You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts.

The prosecution should be upset at the states witnesses because they are embarrassing. Skip the detail that one can not read or write very well but she omitted details, added details then changed details along the way. She has no credibility and did a nice job for the defense. The "other" state witness that you think is lying (because simply did not bode well for the states case) the prosecution HAD to call him. It would have been disclosed in closing arguments that the state omitted witness to facts they did not want the jury to hear. What they heard was testimony that supports the defendants detail of events supported by physical evidence.

Funny how you claim Zman character is flawed yet not the same level of scrutiny in Martins past or minutes before his death calling someone a "creepy-ass cracker". If you are going to base a judgement on someone by past events you apply the same to the other parties involved as well.

If you actually listen to the 911 call you hear Zman disengage and stop following Martin. Its after that the conflict occurred.

Take Zman out of the picture and insert a police officer and the trial would not be happening, unless it was a white cop.

911 Dispatcher : Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

911 Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: OK. (Breathing slows down... sounds like he's turned around.)

Its a bad situation and never should have been made court room and people on both sides if racial hate will use it for no good purposes whatever the verdict is.

Zman should walk but his life will never be the same.

Coroner report-

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

Police report-

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

• Like 1

You opened that can of worms. Weight hating is the next racial discrimination rallying call.

Can Michelle help it if her chicken wings flap?

If your going to hate at least be correct in your hate. How bout we have a little contest. I know you'll win because there are more conservatives here but lets do it anyways. It'll be fun to see conservatives lie for you. .

Which is more accurate?

Zimmerman is a bit doughy...

zimmerman-trial-009-061113.jpg

OR

Michelle Obama's chicken wings flap

FE_DA_130225_oscarmichelle620x413.jpg

If your going to hate at least be correct in your hate. How bout we have a little contest. I know you'll win because there are more conservatives here but lets do it anyways. It'll be fun to see conservatives lie for you. .

Misused the word your, . . . . . again.

And stop crying.

Naw, I'll stick with what I'm doing, because the minute I launch into him all the conservatives here will hit the report button. Hell, i'm fairly certain that someone will no matter what I say.

self-pit·y (sebreve.giflfprime.gifpibreve.giftprime.gifemacr.gif)

n.
Pity for oneself, especially exaggerated or self-indulgent pity.

There's a "report" button? As God is my witness Langston I will never hit the report button on you because I know that the best we to show the world how dysfunctional liberalism has become is to let a staunch liberal such as yourself openly espouse their beliefs.

• Like 2

Which is more accurate?

Zimmerman is a bit doughy...

zimmerman-trial-009-061113.jpg

OR

Michelle Obama's chicken wings flap

FE_DA_130225_oscarmichelle620x413.jpg

With the common mis-use of the word "hate" you must define it again, because I wasn't "hating"....I was admonishing you for your "doughboy" reference. For someone who seems sensitive to racial comment and the issue of racism, how can you be offended when your race is used to denigrate but weight is fair game?

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Genetics and culture have been associated with a persons weight.

Isn't it more important what a person DOES as opposed to how they look?

Are you advocating smart-ass remarks regarding non-public figures (celebs and politicians are generally fair game)?

And considering the past several months of threats to his life and public scrutiny and police investigations, perhaps the stress has led to over-eating? That seems like is could exacerbate latent weight control problems.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

With the common mis-use of the word "hate" you must define it again, because I wasn't "hating"....I was admonishing you for your "doughboy" reference. For someone who seems sensitive to racial comment and the issue of racism, how can you be offended when your race is used to denigrate but weight is fair game?

Genetics and culture have been associated with a persons weight.

Isn't it more important what a person DOES as opposed to how they look?

Are you advocating smart-ass remarks regarding non-public figures (celebs and politicians are generally fair game)?

And considering the past several months of threats to his life and public scrutiny and police investigations, perhaps the stress has led to over-eating? That seems like is could exacerbate latent weight control problems.

This is still a classic~

nutrition-expert-_zpsc22d7772.jpg

You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts.

The prosecution should be upset at the states witnesses because they are embarrassing. Skip the detail that one can not read or write very well but she omitted details, added details then changed details along the way. She has no credibility and did a nice job for the defense. The "other" state witness that you think is lying (because simply did not bode well for the states case) the prosecution HAD to call him. It would have been disclosed in closing arguments that the state omitted witness to facts they did not want the jury to hear. What they heard was testimony that supports the defendants detail of events supported by physical evidence.

Funny how you claim Zman character is flawed yet not the same level of scrutiny in Martins past or minutes before his death calling someone a "creepy-ass cracker". If you are going to base a judgement on someone by past events you apply the same to the other parties involved as well.

If you actually listen to the 911 call you hear Zman disengage and stop following Martin. Its after that the conflict occurred.

Take Zman out of the picture and insert a police officer and the trial would not be happening, unless it was a white cop.(A Trained Police Officer would identify himself)

911 Dispatcher : Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

911 Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: OK. (Breathing slows down... sounds like he's turned around.)(There has been no evidence of this as of yet so you're just guessing)

Its a bad situation and never should have been made court room and people on both sides if racial hate will use it for no good purposes whatever the verdict is.

Zman should walk but his life will never be the same.

Coroner report-

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/17/trayvon.martin.autopsy.pdf

Police report-

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

Presuming that you did not witness the events at issue and that you haven't interviewed the witnesses or been involved in the investigation, your thoughts on the "Facts" are just your thoughts.

We have trials for the purpose of determining the actual facts.

In Florida, Manslaughter may be voluntary or involuntary.

While voluntary manslaughter describes an intentional act performed during a provocation or heat of passion, involuntary manslaughter does not require an intent to kill or even an intent to perform that act resulting in the victim's death. - http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-involuntary-manslaughter-laws.html

Zimmerman's actions that night may constitute voluntary manslaughter or involuntary masnlaughert. The Jury will decide. Zimmerman will get his day in Court, which is more than Martin got.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

Presuming that you did not witness the events at issue and that you haven't interviewed the witnesses or been involved in the investigation, your thoughts on the "Facts" are just your thoughts.

We have trials for the purpose of determining the actual facts.

In Florida, Manslaughter may be voluntary or involuntary.

While voluntary manslaughter describes an intentional act performed during a provocation or heat of passion, involuntary manslaughter does not require an intent to kill or even an intent to perform that act resulting in the victim's death. - http://statelaws.findlaw.com/florida-law/florida-involuntary-manslaughter-laws.html

Zimmerman's actions that night may constitute voluntary manslaughter or involuntary masnlaughert. The Jury will decide. Zimmerman will get his day in Court, which is more than Martin got.

Sworn testimony is to be considered as fact/s and they are not favorable thus far for the prosecution. The charge is 2nd degree murder, not manslaughter so comments are framed in the states uphill requirement to prove.

As to a manslaughter charge that on face value seems a better "fit" until you have the physical injuries on Zman that proves he was assaulted , one of the prosecutions witnesses placing Martin on top of Zman at the time of the assault and the wet clothing on Zman back that places him on the ground under Martin. I think any reasonable person in the same spot would be concerned for there life or well being. The same witness said he believed it was the person on the bottom yelling for help which he named as Zman. States witness testimony as "fact" and really bad for the Martin camp.

If Martin was in fact shot and killed during an assault he got what he deserved as is anyone else that chooses to knock down, mount and throw punched on ANYONE.

Maybe this is why some people do not like the idea of concealed carry but if it was a cop in Zman place this would have never been in court.

Its been played as a racial angle from the media and some others form the start and emerging facts (testimony) will never change some peoples opinion.

Use of deadly force is permissible in Fla. under the following conditions :

The statute on justifiable use of force per Florida Statute:

776.012  Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:

(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013

Sworn testimony is to be considered as fact/s and they are not favorable thus far for the prosecution.

Sworn testimony is considered evidence. The use of the term "FACT" is a misuse of the word because we all are aware that sworn testimony is not without flaws. What happens when the sworn testimony of two different people is contradictory?

• Like 1