New for 2014

Just a quick update...The guy that told me it had the ECO, now tells me it might have only been a 5.0...I will look around and see if I can find it again.

...But spotted outside tonight (no pic, left the phone inside) was a Crew cab STX 4X4 Sport. New rims and a center console.

Edited by DearbornDerek
  • Like 1

Just a quick update...The guy that told me it had the ECO, now tells me it might have only been a 5.0...I will look around and see if I can find it again.

...But spotted outside tonight (no pic, left the phone inside) was a Crew cab STX 4X4 Sport. New rims and a center console.

I was wondering about the Eco, since I didn't see the Eco badge...

I was wondering about the Eco, since I didn't see the Eco badge...

Well the yellow sticker on the driver window means it's going to the detail center (probable where it's still at). If it's getting the FX4 stripe along the side the badge would be on the tailgate not the door. So it still could be....

• Like 1

Saw it again tonight.....And....................It is a 3.5 ECO.....I wonder if the 6.2 will be an option since its available on the FX4?????

DD:What dept. r u working in now? I ordered a 2013 ruby red lariat super cab 4X4 5.0 about 2 weeks ago u have any idea how long it takes to get a build date??? I am on the west coast and my dealer said figure 6-8 weeks for delivery probably 8 weeks?? Thanx

A few more details.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-f-150-tremor.html

Absolutely love the concept but for the love of God please remove the stickers. When will Ford learn this is so lame? Also, you are stuck with My Ford Touch. The 3.5TT should have been available in the rcsb to begin with and then let you configure the truck you want around the engine. I bet one of these will really haul the mail though.

• Like 1

Still working in chassis. Could not tell you how long it takes. We are off for three weeks right now for re-tooling so chances are that K.C. might be building your truck.

DD thanx been out of town last week will check my dealer see if he has heard anything...

• 4 weeks later...
Still working in chassis. Could not tell you how long it takes. We are off for three weeks right now for re-tooling so chances are that K.C. might be building your truck.

Just got a build date of week of 8/5 but not sure where it will be built, is a super cab lariat 5.0 4x4 ruby red???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...