More Obama Hypocrisy and Failed Leadership Ability

It just makes me laugh when Liberals talk shit about how stupid George Bush is or was and what a moron Bush is. Then they turn right around and claim that George Bush tricked all the democrats and the rest of the world when it came to lying bout WMD's in Iraq. Really? So all those oh so smart liberal politicians in DC were tricked by the big dummy George Bush? What does that say about them? lol

It just makes me laugh when Liberals talk shit about how stupid George Bush is or was and what a moron Bush is. Then they turn right around and claim that George Bush tricked all the democrats and the rest of the world when it came to lying bout WMD's in Iraq. Really? So all those oh so smart liberal politicians in DC were tricked by the big dummy George Bush? What does that say about them? lol

Its fine that liberals hate Bush and that's their right to. What is disingenuous is blaming someone else for something you also agreed with and voted for (use of force and belief of WMD's)

What is funny is the same group that went along and supported Obamacare and now tries to create some distance from what they supported but you do not hear them blaming Obama for being a liar or misleading.

Its far easier to try to blame someone or something else than admitting you were wrong or made a huge mistake.

Bush is a moron. Cheney did the tricking. He's smart and evil.

No we aren't because there is nothing to discuss. If you don't think it's true.

You said EVERY... which isn't true in 2003 because a majority of Congressional Democrats voted against the war.

140+ Representatives &Senators voted NAY.

So why are you posting 1998 quotes?

Because you can't say that Democrats/Liberals believed the W admin lies because most did not.

Perhaps the democrats get too much credit for their ability to avoid being misled.......easily?

I don't know what the motivations of the 29 Senators and 80 Reps were, although I'm willing to believe that some of it had to do with companies in their districts getting more money and some of it has to do with being hawkish in foreign policy in general. Most of them probably thought it would be D. Storm II and the reconstruction would be easy.