Lincoln MKM Coupe

With the rumors about a Lincoln MKM, I decided to try my hand at a RWD coupe with a family resemblance to the MKC Concept. The front features an evolution of the split wing grille from the flat, flush, and large opening of the current MKZ into something leaner with more depth. I would love to see future Lincolns tone down the grille a lot more.

965767_10101211101534780_1391325200_o.jp

• 6 months later...

Looks great, call it the MK CGR. Can you try a roofline of a 67 Cougar but with a slant like the GT-R then change the rear quarter side window like a 87 Cougar. Just wonder what that would look like. Flare the fenders like the current MKC. Aggressive front end is sharp.

Edited by joelijoi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^ hi Botts :-)

imho the LincStang(s) and Continental(s) can use the exact same drivetrains

maybe

- v8-EB+E-wd .... 600-700hp

- 3.5EB+Hybrid .. 500hp (with ~10kWh batteries)

- 2.7EB+E-wd .... 400hp

- 2.3EB+plugin .. 350hp (with ~20kWh batteries)

"E-wd" is my idea for a battery-less system with electric motors on the non-petrol-driven wheels.

At the first nanosecond of slip the petrol engine engages a generator that directly powers the electric motors.

The Hybrid & Plug-In also use motors on the non-petrol-driven wheels but with batteries, to be variously-capable of pure electric propulsion -- in addition to on-demand "Virtual-Awd".

• 2 years later...