new to this forum and Vin number trail please

rednip

I find it exciting that ford, their employees and customers are taking the time to engage people such as myself. I have owned Fords for longer then I can remember and still have a 65 Mustang convertible, 67 FTBACK, 07 Shelby 500. Now a new stage in life (retirement). We recently ordered a 2013 CMax Energi and in part the decision to go with the CMax electric was the information we where able to gather through this forum and the other Ford forums. Keep up the good work. As most know there is ABSOLUTELY NO MARKETING OF THE CMAX IN CANADA (or I am blind).

BTW: The energi will be replacing my wifes 2003 Taurus which she drove with out significiant repair cost for 10 years and 300,000 kilometers (not bad).

I hope this is where I request information on the VIN number trail. The vin is 1FADP5CU9DL542216 It was ordered March 5th, Ford "A" plan, London Ontario, Canada. I understand we can expect delivery sometime in June.

Thank you in advance for this information as your convenience.

thanx

doug

Hi Doug/rednip,

Welcome to the Blue Oval Forums. I see you're from Stratford, I just visited your area last weekend and was literally blown away by its beauty and the historical value of the buildings/grounds near the downtown area (I had never been there before).

I must let you know that this is not where you request tracking of your VIN number for a new vehicle order. You may request tracking a maximum of once per week in the "Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees" sub-forum, after you have made at least 10 contributing posts anywhere else on the forum. Those are the rules for everyone.

Congratulations on your new purchase! I myself ordered a 2013 Lincoln MKZ (my first Ford and first brand new car ever) on April 11th and am awaiting delivery. The vehicle tracking forum has been instrumental in keeping me from going insane waiting for it to get here. The amount of information I get from my dealership has been scarce at best... you get a lot more from cyberdman here. :)

Later,

Edited by VirtualAmerican