The "Thrill Is Gone"-The Collapse Of Obama-mania

No, I wouldn't think so. I thought it looked just like the type of thing you'd find on an email and think is cute. If you must insist that it was your own work, then i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but only because i thought you could put something better together rather than that bag of flaming dogshit.

How do you know they need licking, you been down there looking at them?

The only one kowtowing to Putin was Bush and his looking into his soul comments. Obama has taken a harder line on the activities of Russia then his predecessor ever did and the relationship has been much more combative. Unfortunately, the years under his predecessor were ones where Putin's power was not challenged and now after all those years, he is willing to exert it full extent.

I don't see Putin shaking in his boots at all to anyone. Your being really ignorant if you think he would be scared of anyone.

And given the way that conservatives responded to Obama's Syrian plans, it's no wonder that he wouldn't be scared. Instead of standing behind Obama and pushing harder on a Russian proxy, conservatives cut the nuts off our foreign policy for political points. If anyone made the US look weak to Russia it certainly was the conservatives in that episode. They made us look weak to a Russian vassal state and you want to blame Obama because Putin knows that they might do it again.

Obama's successes are due to his domination over the conservatives and his failures are due to his predecessor and the interference of the conservatives?

Got it. You are one of those Obamazombies.

Obama's successes are due to his domination over the conservatives and his failures are due to his predecessor and the interference of the conservatives?

Got it. You are one of those Obamazombies.

That's not what i said and you are aware of that, but your intellectual dishonesty once again has free reign.

It was a generalization of your historical positions, not directly citing the previous comment.

Try to keep up.

I'm sorry but you quoted a specific post and then suggest it's a generalization. I'm wondering given your continual seemingly intentional misrepresentations of what i post if your just making up an excuse or you just don't have any better idea of how to do that in a way that is understandable.

I'm sorry but you quoted a specific post and then suggest it's a generalization. I'm wondering given your continual seemingly intentional misrepresentations of what i post if your just making up an excuse or you just don't have any better idea of how to do that in a way that is understandable.

Either you did say or you have said as much.