The "Thrill Is Gone"-The Collapse Of Obama-mania

A lot less shitty.

And I'm sorry but everything is compared against it's predecessor. Cars, computers, phones and even presidents.

OH DEAR god!

If our next president is held to no higher standard than previous office holders!!!!!

And they can continue to do what was done before because it's ok as long as the other guy did it!!!!

(exasperation)

You do realize that is a downward spiral, not a climb to a higher standard.

Hope? Change? For what?

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

To appreciate a Reagan you need a Carter.

After Obama leaves anyone with common sense will appear like a genius.

Yep

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

----H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Yep

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

----H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Jan 21 2001 was that day.

Conservatives elected perhaps the most narcissistic moron ever, George W. Bush.

Jan 21 2001 was that day.

Conservatives elected perhaps the most narcissistic moron ever, George W. Bush.

Nah, I think its pretty obvious that Obama is clearly far more narcissistic and moronic than Bush ever was.

Bush never said he visited all 57 states. lol Bush wouldn't have been dumb enough to think he could sneak something like the ACA past the American public and somehow we wouldn't notice what a giant failure it is.

Edited by BlackHorse

Nah, I think its pretty obvious that Obama is clearly far more narcissistic and moronic than Bush ever was.

Bush never said he visited all 57 states. lol Bush wouldn't have been dumb enough to think he could sneak something like the ACA past the American public and somehow we wouldn't notice what a giant failure it is.

No, it's obvious that your just being a conservative homer.

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."—Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war president. No president wants to be a war president, but I am one."—Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

It's also obvious that W was a bigger moron and whole hell of a lot more narcissistic than Obama will ever be. And Bush was dumb enough to think that he could slip Iraq by us.

"At least his approval isn't as bad as Bush." There, I said it for ya!

As if that was something to trumpet.

Botched ACA Rollout Hammers Obama; Job Disapproval Reaches a Career High

Barack Obama has been hammered by the botched rollout of the Affordable Care Act, with disapproval of his job performance reaching a career high, opposition to the new healthcare law up sharply and evidence of potential fallout in the midterm elections a year off.

The president’s job approval rating has fallen to 42 percent in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, down 13 percentage points this year and 6 points in the past month to match the lowest of his presidency. Fifty-five percent disapprove, a record. And 70 percent say the country’s headed seriously off on the wrong track – up 13 points since May to the most in two years.

.pdf of full results, charts and data.

It also seems the voters want a second chance to replace Obama with Romney.

25. Thinking back-if the 2012 presidential election were being held today instead of
just over a year ago,and the candidates were (Barack Obama, the Democrat), and (Mitt
Romney, the Republican), for whom would you vote? IF NOT OBAMA, ROMNEY, OR WOULD NOT
VOTE)Which candidate would you lean toward, (Barack Obama, the Democrat) or (Mitt
Romney, the Republican)?
NET LEANED VOTE PREFERENCE
Other Neither Would not No
Obama Romney (vol.) (vol.) vote (vol.) opinion
11/17/13 47 47 1 4 1 *
11/17/13 RV 45 49 1 3 1 *
*= less than 0.5 percent

Fund raising ticket prices slashed in half for Obama's appearance.

The shiny has worn off the formerly new favorite toy.

Donor fatigue? Tickets to Obama fundraiser in California now 50 percent off

The Democratic National Committee is reducing ticket prices for a high-dollar fundraiser in San Francisco next week that features President Obama, according to an email sent to donors Monday.

Obama is set to appear at a luncheon at the SFJAZZ Center on Nov. 25 to benefit the DNC, but whether it's a sign of donor fatigue or a general lack of interest, tickets have not been selling as expected.

"An exciting new update I would love to mention is that we have reduced the price for the general admission luncheon tickets to $500/person," Shefali Razdan Duggal, a member of the DNC's national finance committee, wrote in the email. "In addition, all current $1000 ticket holders will be upgraded to VIP (this includes premium seating near the stage and Presidential rope line access)."

Originally, entry-level tickets for the event started at $1,000, so the DNC is offering what amounts to a 50 percent discount.

No, it's obvious that your just being a conservative homer.

"I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."—Washington, D.C., April 18, 2006

"You know, when I campaigned here in 2000, I said, I want to be a war president. No president wants to be a war president, but I am one."—Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 26, 2006

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

It's also obvious that W was a bigger moron and whole hell of a lot more narcissistic than Obama will ever be. And Bush was dumb enough to think that he could slip Iraq by us.

Meh, none of that tops the moronic attempt to try and convince America that the ACA is a good idea and that its working. Clearly the bigger asshat of the two is Obama. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that.

Meh, none of that tops the moronic attempt to try and convince America that the ACA is a good idea and that its working. Clearly the bigger asshat of the two is Obama. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that.

Right, like you have common sense. More like biased sense, if you have any at all judging by your takes on racism.

Right, like you have common sense. More like biased sense, if you have any at all judging by your takes on racism.

Oh look, Langston can't get his way so he resorts once again to calling people racists. lol

Obama is clearly the bigger moron of the two and it's your own problem if you can't accept that because he's your god.

Oh sure you did, don't back pedal now just because I pointed it out.

I never called you a racist. It's called reading comprehension, so stop making shit up.

More like biased sense, if you have any at all judging by your takes on racism.

That doesn't call you a racist. You and I have profound differences between what we consider to be racist, but I have never called you a racist. We know you can't say the same thing.

I never called you a racist. It's called reading comprehension, so stop making shit up.

That doesn't call you a racist. You and I have profound differences between what we consider to be racist, but I have never called you a racist. We know you can't say the same thing.

Actually you have point blank called me a racist on several occasions. You just tried to be subtle about it this time but it was still obvious your intent.

Actually you have point blank called me a racist on several occasions. You just tried to be subtle about it this time but it was still obvious your intent.

No, it was not my intent. My intent was to call into questions your silly theories on racism, like calling me a racist for talking about the racist actions of others within my race.

Thank you for telling me what i meant, but no thanks. I have a wife already, so there's no need for you.

Edited by Langston Hughes

Somebody pass the ketchup to LH. That crow he's gonna be eating will not taste so good. I think he'd prefer "Heinz Ketchup".

Obama's Approval rating Drops 9 points in one month to 37%

But, this was NOT a FoxNews poll. This was Dan Rather's alma mater, CBS. Not usually called out as being biased against Obama.

But it's the Republicans fault, just ask any liberal, they'll tell you.

Somebody pass the ketchup to LH. That crow he's gonna be eating will not taste so good. I think he'd prefer "Heinz Ketchup".

Obama's Approval rating Drops 9 points in one month to 37%

But, this was NOT a FoxNews poll. This was Dan Rather's alma mater, CBS. Not usually called out as being biased against Obama.

Strange that you constantly suggest the majority is wrong and not the way to run a government and yet consistently throw out polls about what the majority thinks.

Your take a very hypocritical stance on these things.

Strange that you constantly suggest the majority is wrong and not the way to run a government and yet consistently throw out polls about what the majority thinks.

Your take a very hypocritical stance on these things.

First thing that is wrong, it's not supposed to be what the majority wants. That's 1 of the biggest problems why this country is going downhill.