The "Thrill Is Gone"-The Collapse Of Obama-mania

Who cares about the speech? It will be mostly BS. I can't stand listening to someone lie to my face.

We need only look back one year to prove that. Most of what he said last year is not done.

Again not my point but go ahead with your bad self, Scarecrow.

I could care less about the speech either. Won't be watching it or the listening /watching the rebuttal.

at the minimum he didn't mention the Niger yellow cake. he's got that going for him which is nice.

Again not my point but go ahead with your bad self, Scarecrow.

I could care less about the speech either. Won't be watching it or the listening /watching the rebuttal.

at the minimum he didn't mention the Niger yellow cake. he's got that going for him which is nice.

Did you have a point besides "who cares"?

If not then we had the same point. Who cares about a rebuttal and who cares about the speech.

Look at your bad self with that pointless and worthless last sentence.

Potential for lie of the year / 2014 edition.

With a little over 1/2 a decade "on the job" the results are pretty dismal. A proven liar with little credibility and even less for job performance the only people that will eat up anything Obama says are his supporters.

Watch the applause lines and remember the people applauding the most are likely the same ones responsible in part for Obamacare.

Its to bad you can not put the millions of people that had insurance cancelled in the same room with the people that voted it into law.

Tonight is going to be about small ball because BHO has used up all of his mulligans and is dead in the water and he even knows it. The numbers after half a decade dont lie and O-care will be a case study in failed liberal policies that will go down in the anals of history as one of the biggest **** ups ever.

It would be a positive sign if he (B.O.) might give at least some lip service to growth.

All I ever hear is spending. Spending isn't the goal. If spending drove an economy, then we could all go to work for the Federal Government making $100K a year.

Production--beneficial production--is what adds value to an economy.

It would be a positive sign if he (B.O.) might give at least some lip service to growth.

All I ever hear is spending. Spending isn't the goal. If spending drove an economy, then we could all go to work for the Federal Government making $100K a year.

Production--beneficial production--is what adds value to an economy.

I have to ask how lip service does ANYTHING positive.

Because we've had a Septic Tank Pump Truck full of it to date. How has it made anything better?

Lip service is cheap and not worth it's cost.

We need strength of character in our politicians. They should make a stand and hold to their promises, come hell or high water, because it was those promises that got them elected. And that also addresses the opponents who stood for the alternative, that, while they may have lost the election, can represent the electors who didn't agree with the candidate-elect. And when HIS promises fail to achieve their promised results, the opponent can crow their approach would have been a better plan.

As it is, nothing said means anything, because lip service is all they got.

Because anything "pro-growth" is more than we've got from him in 5 years.

It might do some good to acknowledge it.

Pro-growth ACTION! Not pro-growth lip service.

Ain't happening. Cause the only growth we've seen in 5 years has been in government spending and public assistance and dependency.

Be careful what you ask for.

BHO needs to get his foot off of the neck of the private sector if he wants growth. Its little simple things like this libs dont understand. They are more concerned about spending milllions and billions on clean energy that makes no economic sense. Instead, they could open up the keystone pipeline before its too late. Get off the coal companies backs. Everytime I hear a lib talk about clean energy I just laugh. I am going to burn as much gas and rubber as I can before I die. You libs give me a call when you can make a business case for your green energy agenda. That will be the 5th of never.

Better yet, let the private sector figure it out. The goverment has proven time and time again they cant run a lemonaide stand.

Edited by chevys

So many options where to post this...decisions, decisions, decisions..........

Obamacare’s Unpopularity Rises Among Uninsured

As the deadline for 2014 enrollment nears, Obamacare is increasingly growing unpopular, especially among the uninsured. A new Kaiser Family Foundation survey finds that about twice as many uninsured people have an unfavorable view of the health-care law than have a favorable one.

Among the uninsured, 47 percent view Obamacare in a negative light versus the 24 percent who view it favorably. That’s a change from 43 percent who viewed it unfavorably last month, and 36 percent who viewed it favorably. Overall, half of Americans view Obamacare unfavorably, while just over one-third have a positive take on the law. ​

More of the uninsured also said Obamacare made them worse off (39 percent) than improved their situation (26 percent), according to the poll.

among-uninsured-unfavorable-views-outnum

Obama never has to be elected to anything again. He has toned everything down to try and get his "people" re-elected. It is really a sad commentary that both partys try and hide what they really want, trying to get those people in the center to vote for them.

Contrary to what "progressives" would have you believe.........Americas center feels we have moved to far left. We can debate "how far to the left" we have gone, but what ever the centers definition is, they believe we have eclipsed that threshold. (Obysmalcare cemented it)

Predicting (No way will I ever do that again) how America feels about this 10 months from now is just guessing. The progressive propaganda machine is very, very, very, good. If anyone can take urine and turn it into lemonade, it would be them. Both partys lie like dogs, but the progressive party has taken it to a new level unseen in American history by pure manipulation of the masses, and with every kind of media along the help of Hollyweird, it will be an uphill battle.

We should all be aware that the collapse of Obamamania will have nothing to do with a collapse in "progressivism" for 2014, or "Hillarymania" come 2016. If we can't cut deals with libertarians in different states, then all of our mantra should be...........anyone but progressive, unconstitutional, democrats.

Contrary to what "progressives" would have you believe.........Americas center feels we have moved to far left. We can debate "how far to the left" we have gone, but what ever the centers definition is, they believe we have eclipsed that threshold. (Obysmalcare cemented it)

I'm not sure that your correct in this. Your likely just as bad at telling us what people think as you are guessing who will win elections

znrh0ldxxu6rm9ldw6vtta.png

Meh! I went back to threads from August 2013 and none seemed more appropriate than this one, so here it is.....

NBC, MSNBC sink to bottom of who the public trusts
(Take note, the poll was conducted by "the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling."
So consider the democrat representation relative to the republican. I suspect heavy (D) representation in the sampling.) Emphasis added.

NBC News and sister cable network MSNBC rank at the bottom of media outlets Americans trust most for news, with Fox News leading the way, according to a new poll from the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling.
In its fifth trust poll, 35 percent said they trusted Fox news more than any other outlet, followed by PBS at 14 percent, ABC at 11 percent, CNN at 10 percent, CBS at 9 percent, 6 percent for MSNBC and Comedy Central, and just 3 percent for NBC.

The pollster said Fox won because Republicans are devoted to it. “It leads the way because of its continuing near total support among Republicans as the place to go for news- 69 percent of Republicans say it's their most trusted source with nothing else polling above 7 percent,” said PPP.
The pollster also tested voter attitudes on Fox star Bill O'Reilly, who is set to conduct the annual Super Bowl interview with President Obama, and Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert. PPP said that in a presidential match, O'Reilly would beat Colbert 38 percent to 35 percent.
What's more, O'Reilly had a better favorability rating than any of the potential 2016 Republican presidential candidates.
The poll also asked which news team was “least trusted;” Fox won that, too, because many Democrats don’t like it.
When all the politics are stripped out, PPP said that the one outlet that appears trusted by both sides is PBS. Some 57 percent of Americans said they trust public TV news.

Both sides trust public TV news? That explains a lot.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

Meh! I went back to threads from August 2013 and none seemed more appropriate than this one, so here it is.....

NBC, MSNBC sink to bottom of who the public trusts

(Take note, the poll was conducted by "the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling."

So consider the democrat representation relative to the republican. I suspect heavy (D) representation in the sampling.) Emphasis added.

Both sides trust public TV news? That explains a lot.

It's the best news programs out there.

We will have to see how it all goes. The last thing we need is for conservatives/libertarians to slice the pie up in the primaries, then have a rino slide into the general because of it.

I really do not care which conservative it is either. I figure-------->2 debates, whomever is poling the best at that time, get on the bandwagon and ride him/her to the Presidency.

Along with that, I refuse to give anymore donations to the RNC.(I came to that conclusion after the rinos hosed Cruz, Lee, and Paul over the filibuster of Obysmalcare) Instead, I send a few bucks here and there to specific candidates. Rinos are just big government stand ins. We have to dismantle big government, period. So it makes no difference to me if it is a progressive or a rino running it, both scenarios are all bad.

Here is something else that is not in the MSM. I don't know if you have seen it but I'm starting to think things are starting to change more than they would like you to believe.

We have seen them win in 2010, a little more in 2012 and I'm starting to think we will make a statement that can't be ignored in 2014.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/01/Donations-to-Karl-Rove-s-Groups-Decline-98-After-Declaring-War-on-Tea-Party

Donations to Karl Rove's Groups Drop 98% after Targeting Tea Party

Here is something else that is not in the MSM. I don't know if you have seen it but I'm starting to think things are starting to change more than they would like you to believe.

We have seen them win in 2010, a little more in 2012 and I'm starting to think we will make a statement that can't be ignored in 2014.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/02/01/Donations-to-Karl-Rove-s-Groups-Decline-98-After-Declaring-War-on-Tea-Party

the Tea Party is waning, not waxing. It made it's statement in 2010 and is mostly damaging the the future of the republican/conservative movement.