The "Thrill Is Gone"-The Collapse Of Obama-mania

The iconic representation of the hypnotic power of Obama and his fawning fans, known for "thrills up my legs", Chris Matthews has finally realized there is no "Wizard of Ob", and he is looking behind the curtain to find only a man who is not so "All Powerful". The aura and charisma of "America's first Black president" has faded. And after supporting and cheering for him through Obama's second election, Chris has finally smelled the coffee on "Morning Joe".

Watch the video. It's 4 minutes of Obama bashing from the former laughing stock cheerleader.

Matthews: President Runs IRS, Treasury

CHRIS MATTHEWS: He does run the IRS. He runs the Treasury Department. He runs the United States government, and he is accountable for it, and this is nonsensical.

• Like 1

The I.R.S. debacle and the Benghazi cover-up are just more "right wing conspiracies".

All hail the mighty Obama.

If you don't salute, you'll get an audit. And that youtube video of you and the kids will be blamed for the next murderous attack on American at the zoo and you'll be imprisoned.

You can trust your government to do the right thing. So, shut up complaining and pay your taxes. And vote democrat....often.

I'm pretty sure that Chris Matthews bashing any liberal President is one of the seven signs. lol

On the other hand, wouldn't you just love to be there when that clown had that moment of realization. That "Oh my God, he really is incompetent" moment. lol Priceless.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that Chris Matthews bashing any liberal President is one of the seven signs. lol

On the other hand, wouldn't you just love to be there when that clown had that moment of realization. That "Oh my God, he really is incompetent" moment. lol Priceless.

Bada Bing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

obama_total_approval_august_13_2013.jpg

It's blatantly clear the Obama honeymoon is over. There was only a 4 month bump for the election, but he has returned to the apathetic sub 50% range.

I leads one to wonder how he can hold such sway on the Congress and media. Is there some artificial forces at work propping him up while the foundation crumbles?

Perhaps his opposition, by making him the topic of discussion, are inadvertently keeping him in the sphere of public consciousness. Otherwise, he would only be a forgotten after-thought of an office holder.