New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
FiredMotorCompany

The "Thrill Is Gone"-The Collapse Of Obama-mania

The iconic representation of the hypnotic power of Obama and his fawning fans, known for "thrills up my legs", Chris Matthews has finally realized there is no "Wizard of Ob", and he is looking behind the curtain to find only a man who is not so "All Powerful". The aura and charisma of "America's first Black president" has faded. And after supporting and cheering for him through Obama's second election, Chris has finally smelled the coffee on "Morning Joe".

Watch the video. It's 4 minutes of Obama bashing from the former laughing stock cheerleader.

Matthews: President Runs IRS, Treasury

CHRIS MATTHEWS: He does run the IRS. He runs the Treasury Department. He runs the United States government, and he is accountable for it, and this is nonsensical.

Pretty bad when Chris Mathews loses the thrill up his leg. The libs can kiss the 2014 midterms goodby. :yahoo:

The I.R.S. debacle and the Benghazi cover-up are just more "right wing conspiracies".

All hail the mighty Obama.

If you don't salute, you'll get an audit. And that youtube video of you and the kids will be blamed for the next murderous attack on American at the zoo and you'll be imprisoned.

You can trust your government to do the right thing. So, shut up complaining and pay your taxes. And vote democrat....often.

I'm pretty sure that Chris Matthews bashing any liberal President is one of the seven signs. lol

On the other hand, wouldn't you just love to be there when that clown had that moment of realization. That "Oh my God, he really is incompetent" moment. lol Priceless.

I'm pretty sure that Chris Matthews bashing any liberal President is one of the seven signs. lol

On the other hand, wouldn't you just love to be there when that clown had that moment of realization. That "Oh my God, he really is incompetent" moment. lol Priceless.

Grinz!

Mr. Matthews must have ran out of psychotropic drugs to take...AN EPITHANY!!!

Bada Bing!

Nick,

You should ban the thread for being vulgar, cause this is an example of a giant conservative circle you know what thread.

Nick,

You should ban the thread for being vulgar, cause this is an example of a giant conservative circle you know what thread. :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

Edited by BlackHorse

Nick,

You should ban the thread for being vulgar, cause this is an example of a giant conservative circle you know what thread.

Are you campaigning to be pivot man?

Otherwise, why join in the "you know what?"

Are you campaigning to be pivot man?

Otherwise, why join in the "you know what?"

No thanks on either.

Nick,

I'll get right on that.

Nick,

You should ban the thread for being vulgar, cause this is an example of a giant conservative circle you know what thread. :rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

.willy-wonka-meme10-300x300.jpg

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Nick,

:rant2: :rant2: :rant2:

Fixed it for you.

.willy-wonka-meme10-300x300.jpg

I wondered how long it would take you to figure out that you do that to people. Now if only you'd get some help for that.

I wondered how long it would take you to figure out that you do that to people. Now if only you'd get some help for that.

I don't need help. We already know that the wheels on the gravy train you are getting a free ride on are just about ready to fall right off.

I

I don't need help. We already know that the wheels on the gravy train you are getting a free ride on are just about ready to fall right off.

Yes, you do. I know your in denial but you do need help.

The Germans learn quicker than the USA population.

Perhaps if their chancellor offered free stuff for attending the number would be better.

Yes, you do. I know your in denial but you do need help.

You used the word "your" incorrectly, . . . . again.

I hate it when my toast falls buttered side down.

If it fell face up does the 5 second rule apply?

obama_total_approval_august_13_2013.jpg

It's blatantly clear the Obama honeymoon is over. There was only a 4 month bump for the election, but he has returned to the apathetic sub 50% range.

I leads one to wonder how he can hold such sway on the Congress and media. Is there some artificial forces at work propping him up while the foundation crumbles?

Perhaps his opposition, by making him the topic of discussion, are inadvertently keeping him in the sphere of public consciousness. Otherwise, he would only be a forgotten after-thought of an office holder.