Wish List

THis is my wish wish for Ford, Lincoln, and mercury.

FORD-

Ranger-based on the explorer, take about 4 inches out of the weelbase to make it the right size. I would have regular, ext, And make the Sporttrac the Crew cab. I would have a bulit in trunk in the bed, ans storage spaces in the bed for your Favorite beverage. Styling would be a sportier, more atheltic version of the f-150. Power 3.0 v6 with 230hp, 250 lbs, 3.8 280hp 290lbs. Tranmissions 6 speed automatic/manual.

Falcon-Small Roadster/coupe based on the miata. Styling would come from the reflex. Power: BAse 160hp 2.3, Turbo 2.3 with 230+hp.

Fairlane-Replacement for the Crown Vic, based on the new RWD platform being devolped in Austrlia. Styling should be the 427. power should come form a 4.6 v8 with 300hp, and a 5.4 with 340hp.

Mercury-

Capri- Us version the the focus CC. 2.3 with 160hp. XR4 200hp 2.3.

Sand c-max, just bring over as is, just put in a mercury grille.

Cougar- Based on the mustang. Styling would be a mix of 68 Cougar, and the Messanger concept car. Powertrain would be the same as Mustang.

Lincoln-

MArkIV- based Mustang, but with the wheelbase streched 4 inches for better rear legroom, styling would be based on the mark x showcar. 5.4 350hp