Ford Motor Company April 2013 Sales Report / Charts

I have ripped nearly all of our DVD's to the hard drive on my server, so that my kids can stream them at will to their tablets. I also use the UPNP/DLNA feature on our DVD player and XBox to watch them, so, yeah, while quality is important, I take the convenient approach, and there's definitely no way I would be able to tell the difference on higher quality stuff.

I do love the difference a good ($500 is good for me :)) surround sound system makes over the tinny standard TV speakers, though.

My mom was trying to do that with the home theater she recently had built. I need to find out if she succeeded.

Do our kitchens need stainless steel refrigerators when olive green appliances from 1974 still keep your food cold?

its Avocado green ;) Not to mention a newer Frig uses much less power then one from 1974...thus paying itself back over its lifetime.

I do love the difference a good ($500 is good for me :)) surround sound system makes over the tinny standard TV speakers, though.

There you go killing all the conspiracy theories about us being the same person........

• Like 1

If everyone was simply interested in saving money, we wouldn't spend the extra money on a lot of things in our lives. Do we NEED that 61" TV when a 35" will do the job? Do our kitchens need stainless steel refrigerators when olive green appliances from 1974 still keep your food cold?

Buying a new vehicle a cost-benefit analysis just like every other purchase we make. Some people just weigh the benefits differently.

You can't take it with you, so enjoy it while you're here.

its Avocado green ;) Not to mention a newer Frig uses much less power then one from 1974...thus paying itself back over its lifetime.

Well, okay fine, but there are plenty of Energy Star fridges out there that don't cost the thousands of dollars a stainless steel one does.

I. It's more like why pay $30,000+ for a vehicle that will be worth $15,000 in two years. L

No they're not!

A 2005 Mustang GT is still around $15K with low miles. A 2012 Mustang GT is at the lowest 23K from Hertz with 40K miles and up to $32K. A 2011 Mustang GT with 35K miles is from (rough trade in) $19K-$25K (clean retail).