Paint or vehicle wrap

dirtybuck58

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wrap instead of paint?? Not sure how a wrap is going to cover all the painted parts of the cars. MAYBE do it if you have a black car and then wrap and then the overspray and other painted areas are black (ok so maybe a white car too...), but still. I wouldn't wrap a car to change it's color only, ha.

Wrap it. I have wrapped my car 4 different colors now. Granted it's a lot cheaper to do here than stateside but it's easy, quick and not permanent.

I think the not permanent is the best option about this. I have seen wrapped cars and it does not appeal to me. However there is a definite market for it given the need for color change and not wanting to paint the entire car correctly for large $$$.

The other thing to think about is that if you want a really unique color and you paint it, you'll have a much harder time selling it. There won't be nearly as large of a market for such a bright/unique color. I would definitely wrap it, it's cheaper, easier and not permanent.