2013 F250 6.7L - Performance Chip

Wondering if anyone can help. I just ordered my new 2013 F250 Platinum 6.7L and although the gas milage is pretty good on it (I drove my friends home from the dealer for him the other night), I heard that some performance chips can jump 5-6MPG. The chip Im looking for is simply for MPG, I dont need to mess with HP "YET". I was also told to look with one with a ghost mode that I can use for to save my warranty...

OK...GO! What are your suggestions?

Wondering if anyone can help. I just ordered my new 2013 F250 Platinum 6.7L and although the gas milage is pretty good on it (I drove my friends home from the dealer for him the other night), I heard that some performance chips can jump 5-6MPG. The chip Im looking for is simply for MPG, I dont need to mess with HP "YET". I was also told to look with one with a ghost mode that I can use for to save my warranty...

OK...GO! What are your suggestions?

No chip, that's my suggestion. No chip will net you 5-6 MPG unless you go by the computer only and don't bother to hand-calc. Chips tend to exaggerate the computer to make you think you are getting better than you are. Skip the chip and save your warranty.

And congrats, now you can track your truck! :)

• 2 months later...