Sport Trac Production Numbers?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the numbers, though the last couple years it was offered I suspect the numbers were pretty low, but I would bet the Sport Trac Adrenalin model will be a real collector's item someday as not many were made, and it's a real head turner in red. I will see one every now and then, and it definitely gets your attention big time. I always liked them, and helped a friend buy a used one.

• 2 weeks later...
I just ordered a Cmax, but am looking for a v8, awd sport trac for towing, and they are kind of hard to find.

Check out Auto Trader as they have good selection of whatever you want from dealers and private sellers. You may have to travel a bit to find a really good one, but it can be done. I used to see quite a few V8 models at dealers when Ford made them. They are kind of like Focus wagons, they do show up on used vehicle lots from time to time, but quickly sell as they are in demand because companies don't make niche vehicles much anymore. SportTrac's are very popular in rural areas around here.