2014 FIESTA ORDERING GUIDE

Deanh

Thanks for the post. IMHO, it looks like a typical order guide. It looks rushed without all the information. It looks like you can only get the EB10 in the SE only. That can't be right so I'm not surprised the power numbers may be conflicting for the ST. I think the SE has more features because that is the sweet spot of this car. I'm dissappointed the D16 is getting no love but understandable.

I really hope Ford stops ramming black interiors down our throats. I know it is the most popular interior color...but there are too many trim level and exterior color combos that force you to get a black interior. I noticed in the 2014 Fiesta photos it did look like the Titanium will be available with a two-tone interior in black/tan. I really hope this spreads to Focus and Fusion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
The EB1.0 is only available with an MT?

Someone please tell me that this is only a temporary thing and it will also be available with the PowerShift.

I wouldnt worry, the guide is now off line probably for corrections, additions and streamlining...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
no changes and STILL no mention of the 1.0 ...thats said it was ( inadvertently ? ) mentioned it may ONLY be available with an auto trans.........................

I wasn't expecting the EB 10 until late availibility anyway. Too bad because I missed my old SES and that would have been an excellent addition. My wifes not biting on a ST. Too small to fit the child seats in the back. A Focus ST however...:)

The 1.0 EB if indeed teamed with Powershift would make an excellent economy car for Ford in North America,

I've read some reviews suggesting that 35/45 mpg is possible and if so, what a remarkable little car it will be..:)

• 2 months later...