The problem with Detroit

I was in the Drs Office last week and while I was waiting on Dr I was thumbing though a business magazine (which for the life of me I can't remember) it had an article about Investors in reguards to Automobile Companies. The thing that really stuck me was this...Ford and GM have about 17-19 investment groups or companies that own their stock as part of their investments or suggestions for investing to their consumers. Mean while Toyada only has 2! Even though their market cap and what not is so huge...

This just goes to show you why GM and Ford get hammered by the News..they just get bummed rushed by bad news that gets put out since its repeated so many times over and over by different investment groups. If Toyada had as much coverage as Ford and GM, they would be under the same microscope as they are...

I do agree, and most New Yorkers are so out of touch, they think Ford still makes Pintos.

And of course most New Yorkers don't drive like we do. But they still think paying $8.00 a pack for cigarettes and all the other high taxes, high cost of living is O.K. to them...

Better wake up you elitists!!! :slap: :slap: :fan: :fan: :slap: :slap: