Ford reported to either kill Lincoln or make Lincoln Stang

Usually I just ignore it, but am I the only one that's tired of all the arguing back and forth from both sides? Enough already, please! It's ridiculous - half of the thread is the two of you arguing back and forth and this seems to happen in a lot of threads too. It happens with multiple users - sometimes it's warranted, many times it's unnecessary. It really makes people not want to be here (at least I find myself not reading threads as much and not posting nearly as much because I'm tired of the bickering that starts in threads.

If nothing else comes of this post, I got to vent a bit.

just me or is there a serious hint of Tiguan in the front of the C, only INFINITELY better....man, best effort from lincoln yet.......

I'm only seeing that in the quad headlight layout.

exactly where it is, in a good way though....will be humourous to hear the usual detractors, I swear, the Z looks NOTHING like the Fusion and his NOTHING like the escape...pretty awesome job I think, nicwe 1,2 punch...

exactly where it is, in a good way though....will be humourous to hear the usual detractors, I swear, the Z looks NOTHING like the Fusion and his NOTHING like the escape...pretty awesome job I think, nicwe 1,2 punch...

Bubububuububububuubuubu they're the same platform....they look identical!!!!11!! Don't try to convince me otherwise - Despite every body panel being different, they're the same!

:hysterical:

That was my major quibble with the LS, which I hoped would disappear with its first major update.

Oops.

The MKZ and the Fusion have the same cabin shape, including the raking roofline that limits rear-seat headroom. The profiles, the stances...enjoy denial, but see other references to "lipstick" that didn't come from me.

The MKC does a better job of differentiation, and I'll say it again-the best execution of the grille yet. I really hope that comes across in production.

There is *some* sameness to the two vehicles, though.

But you have to know it's there to see it.

Contrast that with the Diamante & LS which weren't based on the same platform but ended up looking remarkably similar. You didn't need someone to tell you those looked alike.

That was my major quibble with the LS, which I hoped would disappear with its first major update.

Oops.

The MKZ and the Fusion have the same cabin shape, including the raking roofline that limits rear-seat headroom. The profiles, the stances...enjoy denial, but see other references to "lipstick" that didn't come from me.

The MKC does a better job of differentiation, and I'll say it again-the best execution of the grille yet. I really hope that comes across in production.

And what is the difference between the MKZ and the MKC? One was designed by Wolff and one was only tweaked by Wolff after it was finished. Which one do you think is a better indication of future Lincolns?