Some tutorials on the new software have been pinned here.

DarkeRetribution

X-Plan Pins For Everyone! *sticky this*

How do I get my pin for the X plan? I am buying my truck tomorrow?

I just wanted to provide an update. The memberships for the mustang club of America have changed. I was able to purchase an 'associate' membership for 1 yr (basic membership no mail outs or voting privileges! No loss to me lol) today for $25US which was $33CAD for me. My dealership in Ontario hadn't even heard of such a thing and was excited to tell future customers about this way to achieve a pin without the hassle of trying to track down someone with an xplan. I did have to provide proof I paid for my membership, but in 15 minutes I had registered for the mustang membership, got my pin through the website and had it verified through my dealership. Very easy process!!! The code in the first post is still the same code to obtain the pin but I wouldn't cut corners and not pay as a) it's only $25! And b) it pops up on their computer to ask for verification of membership ( I just screenshot my payment confirmation and they printed it off as I wouldn't have my card in time). I was worried a) there would be a catch and/or b) it wouldn't work in Canada and it was all a success! What a great resource!

Edited by Rorenn10

Just renewed my membership for $25. Looking to purchase later this year when my lease expires.

how do you get the x-plan pin from stock ownership? what's the process?

how do you get the x-plan pin from stock ownership? what's the process?

Call this number (800) 348-7709 and they will help you get the process started. I called this afternoon and Natalie was very helpful.

She (or someone there) will verify your mailing address and phone and email address, give you a case number, and let you know that someone should contact you in the next 5 business days.

The presumption when you call is that you are a Ford or Lincoln employee. (I am not, but I am a long-time Ford shareholder.) Just let them know that you are a shareholder (at least 100 shares for at least 6 months).

I do not have a PIN yet but I believe the process is underway. So far, I feel good about it.

Edited by 1984Poke

An update: This morning, in response to my email to them, I received a reply email from Ford Shareholder Relations Vehicle Program with the form I needed to fill out and info on the other documentation required to request an X Plan PIN.

Early this afternoon, I filled out the form, then scanned and emailed to them (at the email address provided) the form and copies of brokerage statements showing ownership of F stock to meet the at least 100 shares for at least 6 months requirement.

Not two hours later, I received an X Plan PIN. 😀 Quick service with no hassle. I like that!

I am neither a Ford nor a Lincoln employee, but I have been a shareholder for at least 10 years so this is my only means of qualifying for the X Plan. Good on the Ford employees at Shareholder Relations for taking care of my request so promptly. Im a happy customer.