MyFord Touch Update Version Gen2 - V3.2.2

This is almost a month old now, but I just discovered it because Ford is pushing it out to Lincoln MKX owners. I haven't installed it yet, but apparently the major new feature is the restoration of the temperature on the main home-screen next to the clock (yay!). I don't see a change-log anywhere.

Does anybody know what's new besides the temp?

I installed this in my 2012 Explorer.  The only thing besides the temperature I have noticed is in the prior version(s) if you have 911 assist set to off and the 911 assist reminder set to off the system would STILL pop up a message on the screen WITH an audio bong noise to grab your attention to pop up (that said 911 assist is set to off).  With the new version the pop up is way smaller, stays on the screen for a much shorter amount of time and thankfully there is no audio bong noise.  Much more pleasant every time I start the car.  For those of you without MFT and curious, if you have 911 assist set to off and the 911 assist reminder set to on, then every time you get in the car (with your bluetooth cell phone) the sync lady will yell at you that 911 assist is set to off and ask you if you want to set it to on, with a pop up that you had to select yes or no to make it go away.

As for a change log, the Explorer forum has been asking about it since day one and have not gotten anything.  There are actually two official Ford reps monitoring the forum to provide assistance and answer questions, they are generally helpful, but one has to understand they have strict marching orders from Ford what they can and cannot say.  The two reps have "ignored" the change log request for a month now, so my guess is Ford is not ready to let us know.

This is almost a month old now, but I just discovered it because Ford is pushing it out to Lincoln MKX owners. I haven't installed it yet, but apparently the major new feature is the restoration of the temperature on the main home-screen next to the clock (yay!). I don't see a change-log anywhere.

Does anybody know what's new besides the temp?

The MyFord Touch / MyLincoln Touch Software Release v3.2 will address the following conditions and provide all previous performance upgrade enhancements:

*Missing radio preset text

*Radio stays on key off after opening the door

*Voice recognition inoperative - pressing the push to talk button on the steering wheel does not initiate audio prompt "please say a command"; only Listening icon is displayed

*Sirius travel link fuel prices show as unsubscribed when it is subscribed"

It didn't fix issues such as the clock keeping time (non-nav units) (confimed not resolved by Ford), USB resuming automatically, redial last person called, not showing names in call history lists, text messaging errors, and volume control displaying only every other change.