Issues with clock on 2013

dbdb

Well, took the risk and installed the new 3.2.2 update downloaded from the syncmyride website a few days ago (before they pulled it off for the second time). Wasn't sure what would happen on the Escape since MFT is the same as the Focus, but I didn't have a problem with the climate. Not sure what was truely fixed in this update, but the exterior temperature display is now back. All was well for 2 days but I should of known it was short lived. Thought I was making excellent time on my hour drive to work this morning, then I thought I should check my cell phone for the time. Son of a b****. POS system still cant keep time correctly. It was logging half the time, advanced 30 minutes for an hour drive. What a complete and utter joke this system is.

Is this an issue with clocks that get updated via the GPS in the NAV system?

Actually I think is the opposite. Mine doesn't have nav so I don't have the GPS time setting. I think the clock is just as bad in the nav systems, but the GPS updates it on it's own so it's not a problem as long as the sync to gps setting is on.