Length from Order to Arrival

VaporEdge

Thanks guys! Yes it's the White Platinum Tri-coat. And yes, I looked especially hard at the liftgate alignment - but also the doors - looks like they did it right - it was built by the Saturday-Sunday shifts. :banmolest: And it was built 10/6-10/7, arrived by rail at Ayre MA this past Wed, and delivered by truck (15 mi.) this morning. But the delivery time from build-to-dealer varies quite a bit. - My process took 60 days from order to delivery.

...looks like I won't get it until in the morning - but on the bright side, the price went down, the rebates went up (over 2,000), the lease residual also went up - net effect is less cash and lower lease payment - even at 18,000 mi/yr!! - (and in 20 months I get to start the process all over - I can't wait! :confused: )

:yahoo:

• Like 1

Length from Factory to dealership can Vary but mine was built 10/19 and delivered to dealer one week later 10/26, however it came in on rail the morning of the 24th so it took them 2 days to get it from the rail yard to the dealer (about 10 miles) Overall it took just over 3 weeks from when the dealer submitted the order to delivery.