2015 F-150 Concept

Hey everyone, back again with another pick-up truck to show. I'd played around with the Super Duty in the past so I figured with the latest 2013 F-150 unveiling I'd try my hand at what the next gen might look like. Sorry about the quality, but MS Paint is all I really know. lol

lariatcon.png

And an FX4 Off Road version...

fx4con.png

I tried to adapt the new Ford corporate face from the Evos/Fusion/Focus with some styling cues from the Super Chief and my previous Super Duty concept. I think if done right by Ford it could make for a very handsome F-150. Imo the current all square front end/grill is starting to look dated, so I tried to give it a more "free-flowing" look while still keeping a classic tough pick-up truck image. Not totally satisfied with the headlights but I gave it my best shot. haha

Any and all comments/criticism is welcome! We need some more concepts guys!

Truthfully, I'm kind of scared to see what they come up with. There really aren't a whole lot of newer vehicles that I find atractive... but that design is awesome.

It can't be any worse than the 97 F-150. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ford drop the nose for improved aero. If you want a wheeled brick, you can buy the Super Duty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol Wow, it does look remarkably similar to my design, but nope it wasn't intentional. I hadn't ever seen those renders before, I had just looked at the direction Ford's design team was heading and tried to anticipate what they might do. Never know, I might come pretty close. haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...