New 2012 Fiesta in my garage

traded off the gas guzzler SUV for the little gem..we wanted no more double digit gas trips twice or more a week..we bought the base s model sedan with 5 speed...it handles like a go cart, extremely quiet interior, styling is on par with anybody else, quality of fit and finish seems to be as good or better than yoda and some of the other foreign stuff we tested (mexicans can build em ok i guess)...it may be bare bones of options but that 40MPG is worth every penny of spending some money..i think it is going to be one hell of a reliable car and the little booger is fun to drive...now FORD..if you could just offer a small truck with close to 30MPG at or near fiesta pricing you may just have a winner....to sum it up,,fiesta seems like a damn fine car at extremely reasonable price...

• Like 2

i bought the silver..one thing i wish ford would do is expand the color options on the base models..that restriction just seems stupid to the both of us..i mean its just paint..my first choice would have been blue but silver goes with anything and does not clash and or appear obnoxious...i like the cute little darling

i bought the silver..one thing i wish ford would do is expand the color options on the base models..that restriction just seems stupid to the both of us..i mean its just paint..my first choice would have been blue but silver goes with anything and does not clash and or appear obnoxious...i like the cute little darling

Without pictures, no one's believing it! :shades: