X-plan and rebates

I'm going to look at a Focus SES after work today. I found one 10 min from my house equipped exactly how i want it. Black 5-sp, saftey package, weather package, traction control (could do without that but its already on the car), sunroof. I have x-plan through work. I want to know if I am still elligible to get the $2000 in rebates on the car with my x-plan? If not, should I just go with the after rebate price since it will most likely be lower.

the reason I ask is becasue if I can get x-plan and rebates this car will be just over $13k!! and defintily affordable to me.

Thanks for your help!

I'm going to look at a Focus SES after work today. I found one 10 min from my house equipped exactly how i want it. Black 5-sp, saftey package, weather package, traction control (could do without that but its already on the car), sunroof. I have x-plan through work. I want to know if I am still elligible to get the $2000 in rebates on the car with my x-plan? If not, should I just go with the after rebate price since it will most likely be lower.

the reason I ask is becasue if I can get x-plan and rebates this car will be just over $13k!! and defintily affordable to me.

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you still get the rebate if you use X-plan pricing.

okay, so now im pissed about this.

I went there yesterday and they gave me an x-plan price of $16900 for the car. Then a $1000 rebate and 4.9% interest. i was expecting MUCH lower. I was expecting the car to come out under or around $14,000 when all was done before TTL.

But the kicker. They offered me $3000 for my trade!!! a 2000 Mazda B-3000 SE Cab Plus 4x4 with 77,800 miles in perfect condition! KBB rates the truck at $6,000-6500 for trade in value.

even Honda and Scion offered me $5000 for it.

I walked out.

Edited by jaydez

okay, so now im pissed about this.

I went there yesterday and they gave me an x-plan price of $16900 for the car. Then a $1000 rebate and 4.9% interest. i was expecting MUCH lower. I was expecting the car to come out under or around $14,000 when all was done before TTL.

But the kicker. They offered me $3000 for my trade!!! a 2000 Mazda B-3000 SE Cab Plus 4x4 with 77,800 miles in perfect condition! KBB rates the truck at $6,000-6500 for trade in value.

even Honda and Scion offered me $5000 for it.

I walked out.

Oh my GOD a car dealership ripping you off on trade in, rebates, and financing? They NEVER play games like that! (cough)