Ford to workers--vote NO and goodbye work

Machine Man

Have any of you heard what is happening in the world?? You do realize that the world's economy is shaky at best. Now with terrorist attacks, refugees flooding into European countries, more and more security needed and the possible beginning of WWIII, the world's economy could easily crash! Do you people really think that Ford can count on making billion dollar profits every year from now on??? They have to plan for the down times. Times are good for auto sales right now, so we were able to get some things back. If things are still great in 4 years, we will get even more back.

Now is not the time to strike. Only 7 years ago Ford mortgaged everything, even the blue oval, just to stay alive! We are making gains, and we will continue to make gains in each contract if sales are still strong! With current world events, who knows when the next crash will happen!

We also live in a right to work state. Do you think people will respect a picket line?? Do you think you are irreplaceable?? I hope you have a lot of money saved, because if you plan on striking for COLA and the end of 2 tier, it will never happen!

Good luck, everyone!!

Have any of you heard what is happening in the world?? You do realize that the world's economy is shaky at best. Now with terrorist attacks, refugees flooding into European countries, more and more security needed and the possible beginning of WWIII, the world's economy could easily crash! Do you people really think that Ford can count on making billion dollar profits every year from now on??? They have to plan for the down times. Times are good for auto sales right now, so we were able to get some things back. If things are still great in 4 years, we will get even more back.

Now is not the time to strike. Only 7 years ago Ford mortgaged everything, even the blue oval, just to stay alive! We are making gains, and we will continue to make gains in each contract if sales are still strong! With current world events, who knows when the next crash will happen!

We also live in a right to work state. Do you think people will respect a picket line?? Do you think you are irreplaceable?? I hope you have a lot of money saved, because if you plan on striking for COLA and the end of 2 tier, it will never happen!

Good luck, everyone!!

"the possible beginning of WWIII"

WoW.... UAW membership starting the big one with their "NO" votes..... I beleive we just hit a record in fear mongering.

"the possible beginning of WWIII"

WoW.... UAW membership starting the big one with their "NO" votes..... I beleive we just hit a record in fear mongering.

Are you saying there is no possibility of WWIII starting? I guess you haven't been paying attention or comprehending the news. Edited by Tier2

Are you saying there is no possibility of WWIII starting? I guess you haven't been paying attention or comprehending the news.

There's no possibility of WWIII starting because the membership turns a bad deal down. Don't insult the memories of everybody that died in Paris by thinking otherwise.

• Like 2

"Ford to workers -- vote NO and goodbye work" Is the topic of this thread, right?

Nope I guess I haven't been paying attention and have no comprehension of the news that's coming from different points of the world today.

I can't figure out how a genius would connect World War III with a NO vote...?

Better yet it's beyond my comprehension of how a genius like you Tier2, will save the world with your YES vote.

I'm sure you've come to the conclusion that my views of this fear mongering is so far below your level of comprehension that you really don't need to respond to my post.

"Ford to workers -- vote NO and goodbye work" Is the topic of this thread, right?

Nope I guess I haven't been paying attention and have no comprehension of the news that's coming from different points of the world today.

I can't figure out how a genius would connect World War III with a NO vote...?

Better yet it's beyond my comprehension of how a genius like you Tier2, will save the world with your YES vote.

I'm sure you've come to the conclusion that my views of this fear mongering is so far below your level of comprehension that you really don't need to respond to my post.

See above.

Good luck, everyone!!

They think because these assembly plants are running full speed ahead that they won't ever see hard times again.

No voters don't see the big picture

They think because these assembly plants are running full speed ahead that they won't ever see hard times again.

No voters don't see the big picture

Maybe it's the yes voter that doesn't see the big picture.

If you don't have gains in the prosperous times, you never will.

• Like 3