Skilled Trades assigned to Production Work?

lepskilledtrades

According to our IUAW highlights it says "Skilled trades team members will not be assigned to cyclical production work" So the average person would think that skilled trades would not be assigned any production jobs. Right? Wrong!! according to the definition of " cyclical" in the dictionary it means " on a regular basis". So does that mean skilled trades would not be assigned to a production job on a regular basis? Who is to determine what a "regular basis" is? READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY!!!

According to our IUAW highlights it says "Skilled trades team members will not be assigned to cyclical production work" So the average person would think that skilled trades would not be assigned any production jobs. Right? Wrong!! according to the definition of " cyclical" in the dictionary it means " on a regular basis". So does that mean skilled trades would not be assigned to a production job on a regular basis? Who is to determine what a "regular basis" is? READ THE CONTRACT VERY CAREFULLY!!!

have a GOOD LOOK at production jobs in your plant! You'll be there soon!

My plants production workers are great folk's they helped in every way they could till I got up to speed!

This contract if voted in should see at least another 20-30% reduction of trades going to production!

simply read the langauge! our plants trades chairman sent emails clearly pointing this out. I hope your's did also?

Lets say the supervisor hollers out "Fatso,you need to lose some weight,,,get your fat rear on the line"will I still be paid trades wages?

once ya go to the line ya won't need your tools! takem home, clean them up real nice and have a beer and look at your box in the garage after a good day's production!

many more of you are headed this way! Ya just don't know it yet!

see ya on the line!

• Like 1