NO MORE FOREIGN CARS

novoter4life

The UAW supports this but they won't enforce it, (shame on them).

The Company supports it because they don't want anyone buying these vehicles, they want people buying Ford products.

As for the comment about me throwing my computer and everything else away that is made outside the US that is a stupid comment because I don't work for those companies. I believe that if you work for Ford, then only Ford vehicles should be allowed to park in the lot, all other vehicles should have to part in a designated lot, and we should have our security guards manning the lots. If you have an American made car you go left, if you have a piece of crap you go right.

The people who work at the Honda dealership don't work for Ford nor do a majority of their buyers - your boycott request in your first post doesn't jive with this post.

How do you think a UAW boycott of a Honda or Toyota store would go down in the media during contract negotiations and during Obama's jobs tour?

We need to teach or children nationalism and be proud of being an American. Its fundamentally wrong how some Americans are so quick to economically support foreign manufacturing while American products are equal or surpass many foreign manufacturers in quality. Not just autos but ALL MANUFACTURING

rant off

• Like 2

That's right, stop the sales of foreign cars by protesting outside your local Honda dealership or wherever foreign cars are sold. We need to force our society to BUY AMERICAN.

Also stop the parking of foreign vehicles in our lots of employment. If your building an American vehicle and have a foreign vehicle don't park it here or you may not have tires when you come back out. I urge everyone to protest these vehicles in your plant and get them out. They have no business in our lots, let this IUAW start enforcing this very simple rule. Park across the street at McDonald's if you own a foreign vehicle.

You have 30 days to sell it and get rid of it, or you will be forced to park it somewhere else.

coercion and force create nothing but resentment

better to win sales through superior product, advertising, quality etc.

• Like 2

I've noticed the person who started this thread, novoter4life, says a lot of nonsense. It's just a bunch of bullshit. This person has a few threads he started and none of them make any sense. It's like he keeps throwing shit on the site to see what will stick.

He's the same person who keeps getting banned and coming back with a different user name...

How many ids you going on now ?

• Like 1

What bugs me is at DTP there are a bunch of people driving expensive non-ford vehicles with "handicap" stickers on them so they can park right up by the gate and dont have to bother walking the extra distance or leave their expensive car in the back of the lot.. how the fuck do you work in an assembly plant and have a handicap sticker, i've seen these people get out of their jaguars and lexus' and they look like something, but it isnt handicapped.

yea!! those are the ones with the overloaded jobs so they need to park close.... or maybe they have friends in the union/company...???

We need to teach or children nationalism and be proud of being an American. Its fundamentally wrong how some Americans are so quick to economically support foreign manufacturing while American products are equal or surpass many foreign manufacturers in quality. Not just autos but ALL MANUFACTURING

rant off

maybe history. December 7th 1941.. JAPAN attacked the USA!!! maybe that enough not to but a japan car. i'm late for c shift..my husbands got my honda with the handicap sticker......i might have to walk..... omg!!!!

• Like 1

maybe history. December 7th 1941.. JAPAN attacked the USA!!! maybe that enough not to but a japan car. i'm late for c shift..my husbands got my honda with the handicap sticker......i might have to walk..... omg!!!!

Notice that the population of foreign cars in the parking lot never changes. Some people just dont get it

• Like 1

rant off

We need a national manufacturing policy like they have in Europe, Canada and Japan.

• Like 1

I certianly would NOT post something that threatens vehicles.

I personally don't, and Won't buy anything but a Ford product, built in the USA, by UAW workers.. Just as my Motorcycles are built by an American UNIONIZED Company (Harley-Davisdon)...and while I do not agree with other Ford employees not supporting the company, its thier jobs on the line as well as mine. They will have to live with the simple fact that if we fail as a company...THEY are partially to blame. I hope it weighs heavy on thier minds.

They will also have to face the simple reality, that if we as a Union are destroyed, it is also partially thier fault by not purchasing Union built, AMERICAN Made products. We all must make our own choices. I prefer to at least try to protect my neighbor, co-worker, and my JOB! Others will have to live with thier choices.

You are right. If we don't buy our own products, we are slitting our throats and we tell our friends, neighbors, church and other people we know that we don't want the product we make. That is the wrong message to be sending.

• Like 1

What about people driving Ford vehicles that are either paid off or were bought used? Ford isn't making anymore $$ off those folks than they are off people who drive competitors' vehicles. Until Ford or the UAW offers a program that provides employees with vehicles (I don't mean A-plan discounts either...Not everyone can run out and buy a new car especially in these times) I don't how this can be an issue.

What about people driving Ford vehicles that are either paid off or were bought used? Ford isn't making anymore $ off those folks than they are off people who drive competitors' vehicles. Until Ford or the UAW offers a program that provides employees with vehicles (I don't mean A-plan discounts either...Not everyone can run out and buy a new car especially in these times) I don't how this can be an issue.

at least if you're driving a used Ford you're still driving a Ford. what perception does it give other people looking to buy a car when they see a Ford worker won't even buy a Ford.

at least if you're driving a used Ford you're still driving a Ford. what perception does it give other people looking to buy a car when they see a Ford worker won't even buy a Ford.

As soon as I open my mouth and say I'm a UAW member, any positive perception I might enjoy with strangers about the vehicle I drive goes south.