Burned Ford GT

666COS

Good thing ford pulled the plug on the GT, the thing is a disaster.

Yep, They should have built the Forty-nine and saved all that money spent on this short cycle Halo car.

Wonder what really happened to this car? Probably tried to rig something up to it. Funny how that lone piece of wire sit's underneath the tire.

LOL a disaster according to whom? You have no idea as to why that vehicle caught fire.

If I had to guess, I would bet this car was stolen, ragged out, and left for dead. Who would leave a Ford GT on the side of road wit the windows down, burnt out or not? It's probably still under warranty and could of been towed under Ford Roadside Assistance.

The pics don't come up on that link anymore, but cars catch fire all the time for abundant reasons. Anyone who says a GT is a "disaster" is ill informed. It is a nicely engineered race car available to the well heeled general public, if you don't mind spending the cash.

Disaster? We have sold 5 and service others with no major issues. Have you ever owned, sold, or worked on one? I like when R&T tests a V12 lambo and the clutch is spent at 5000 miles and costs $30,000 to repair. Exotic cars cost money, the GT is a lot easier to live with then many costing 4 times as much.