August 2011 Sales Results

The Brewers certainly have the Pirates' number. Despite our brief flirtation with First Place a couple of months ago, it looks like we are on our way to 19 consecutive losing seasons.

I didn't want the Pirates to win the division or anything (of course), but I was sincerely pulling for them to finish with a winning record. They've got some really nice young players (McCutcheon, Tabata, Hanrahan) and it's good to see ownership spending to keep those young guys AND drafting the best player available, even if they cost a lot to sign. Those are legitimately good signs for the future (and not just bullshit "we're building for the future" Huntington tried to pawn off on the fans in the past).

Personally it seems you are an old grouchy lady that is easily offended and can't stand anyone saying anything negative (or sarcastically) about AZ or Ford products, or simply disagreeing with you.

Actually, I am one of those annoying bubbly outgoing people. Thank you for doing what you said I did.................. assume. I enjoy the occassional verbal sparring with a know-it-all or a smart ass. It keeps the brain cells firing.

Feel free to look up Zimmermann Explorer any time you wish. I am happy that you have done some wheeling. Did you do it in an Explorer?? The vast majority of mine was done in one (well, except for the time in a Bronco II, and a Toyota 4x4 that I hated). However, I am able to look at the new Explorer in the same way that all potential buyers look at it.................. as what it pretty much has always been. With a few exceptions. That is the problem I have with these arguements and constant bashings.

BTW, you are not the only one able to be a smart ass on the internet. Frankly, we need a smart ass smiley.

Thus, we can agree to disagree on this subject. I am sure I will agree with you on other things, and you might even agree with me now and then. I just don't post as much anymore, as I don't have time.

Feel free to look up Zimmermann Explorer any time you wish. I am happy that you have done some wheeling. Did you do it in an Explorer?? The vast majority of mine was done in one (well, except for the time in a Bronco II, and a Toyota 4x4 that I hated). However, I am able to look at the new Explorer in the same way that all potential buyers look at it.................. as what it pretty much has always been. With a few exceptions. That is the problem I have with these arguements and constant bashings.

Hey Gloria, knowing your experience at modding off road Explorers, how hard will it be for off road experts to transfer what

has been discovered and developed for the previous BOF Explorers onto the new integral framed D3 Explorers?

Are we going to see a new generation of off road Explorers built that can take on the tough stuff and amaze critics?

I take it Zimmerman Explorer has nothing to do with Bob Dylan.....

John

Edited by jpd80