• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Scarpi

tpms system

I have a 2009 Pleasure-Way RV built on a 2008 E-350 Super Duty chassis. Recently the dash TPMS monitor first flashes and then stays on while driving. All my tires are properly inflated and I have not had a tire rotation. Does anyone have an idea as to the cause of this. I know there is a reset function but I have not done anything to change the original settings and this is the first time this has happened. Thought I'd ask here first before I take it to my Ford dealer. Thank you.

I have a 2009 Pleasure-Way RV built on a 2008 E-350 Super Duty chassis. Recently the dash TPMS monitor first flashes and then stays on while driving. All my tires are properly inflated and I have not had a tire rotation. Does anyone have an idea as to the cause of this. I know there is a reset function but I have not done anything to change the original settings and this is the first time this has happened. Thought I'd ask here first before I take it to my Ford dealer. Thank you.

A flashing lamp is a hardware issue with the TPMS system. It could be a sensor or the reciever module. A scan tool will tell you quickly what it is, and make diagnostics MUCH easier.