70 People from Truck Plant Going to Rawsonville

kitten

As of last Friday there was a memo sent to the supervisors over at the truck plant letting them know that 70 people are going to Rawsonville to work the new battery line after shutdown. They will be transferred out of assembly and back making parts because of some deal someone made in the back room somewhere. Some of the Saline people were also complaining that they didn't want to go to Rouge, so they also are sending those to Rawsonville.

Is this fair for the people at DTP body, stamping, trim that have more seniority then those truck plant individuals?

hmmm...

• Like 1

As of last Friday there was a memo sent to the supervisors over at the truck plant letting them know that 70 people are going to Rawsonville to work the new battery line after shutdown. They will be transferred out of assembly and back making parts because of some deal someone made in the back room somewhere. Some of the Saline people were also complaining that they didn't want to go to Rouge, so they also are sending those to Rawsonville.

Is this fair for the people at DTP body, stamping, trim that have more seniority then those truck plant individuals?

hmmm...

You must not have much senority, if you havent been around long enough to know , Ford does things the way they want to. just sayin

hmmm...

Chucky STFU the only reason those people are going back is cause RAWS is there home plant and they never bid to DTP or ROUGE SITE. Goddamn know what the fck youre talking about

• Like 2

hmmm...

When are these people supposed to be leaving to go back to Rawsonville?

• Like 2

Correct me if I am wrong,I thought Rawsonville is a ach plant that is for sale or closing. I have been told in the past that you are not aloud to transfer to a ach plant. Just asking.

no it's not ach, it's ford for now. need to talk to mel-bama about the future!!!

hmmm...

You dont even work for Ford anymore Chucky...why even come on this site? Id there a site for Mcdonalds employees where you can gripe about things like serving burnt fries or watered down Sprite?...Cmon go away...you are unemployable...Moderator should throw kitten off because he is not a Ford employee

• Like 2

You dont even work for Ford anymore Chucky...why even come on this site? Id there a site for Mcdonalds employees where you can gripe about things like serving burnt fries or watered down Sprite?...Cmon go away...you are unemployable...Moderator should throw kitten off because he is not a Ford employee

I hope that guy your talking about spits in your fries..

bababaahwhwhwhwhwhwhaaaaaaa

lol

NICK YOU SOUND LIKE A DICK< you have been reported but you must me sucking the mods hairy balls, so he hasn't banned you yet.

• Like 1

hmmm...

kitten is a fool dont buy any of her bullsh t once you get to dtp , you dont leave dtp she is a fool im living the dtp dream rite now------ thanks again joel i love it here

kitten is a fool dont buy any of her bullsh t once you get to dtp , you dont leave dtp she is a fool im living the dtp dream rite now------ thanks again joel i love it here

you must be - - - - - and have big - - - - !! to be happy at dtp!!! just my thoughts from what i see. just look at line 7 chassis. then look at engine line... you choose!! hows happy??

• Like 1

You must not have much senority, if you havent been around long enough to know , Ford does things the way they want to. just sayin

If there was SOLIDARITY on the floor, If the Union Reps in the plant knew how to be a Union Rep... the UNION would be running that floor, not the company.. JUST SAYIN'..

If there was SOLIDARITY on the floor, If the Union Reps in the plant knew how to be a Union Rep... the UNION would be running that floor, not the company.. JUST SAYIN'..

Last time I checked, the sign out front say's "FORD". I'm a union guy but the company will run their business like they want, not how the union wants.......just sayin.

Last time I checked, the sign out front say's "FORD". I'm a union guy but the company will run their business like they want, not how the union wants.......just sayin.

You don't sound much like a union guy! "FORD" employees are UAW which means FORD has a contract to follow. Myfather owns a business, and does'nt treat his employees like garbage.... just saying............

Well Frank quit living in a Fantasy... Run the business, yes..Run the plant, i disagree. When there is Solidarity on the shop floor (WHICH THERE IS NONE AT DTP, NOT AMONG THE MEMBERSHIP AND ESPECIALLY NOT WITH THE UNION REPS IN THAT PLANT), the Company is forced to run the plant per the CBA, which is negotiated by your ELECTED Bargaining Committee and then ratified by the MEMBERSHIP! When that is the case... THE UNION IS MAKING THE company RUN THE PLANT THEIR WAY... Its not rocket science to figure that one out... JUST SAYIN'

• 2 weeks later...

There is still a lot of work to do on the new battery line at Rawsonville but it has begun. I think there are only 2 or 3 hourly employees assigned to that department and they just go to weekly meetings and to check on equipment that is still being built in Warren. One is production and still works on his old job most of the week (training replacement etc), another is an electrician, I'm not sure if any other hourly have been assigned yet.