New 2011 color (???)

SteelCity

I found out today that my truck has been produced 2 weeks ago but apparently without paint. :headscratch:

As I responded in another thread, that is not possible. A truck body is not going to sit around for weeks without painting, and they will not build it without painting it.

PM me your VIN. I think the dealer isn't telling you the whole story.

As I responded in another thread, that is not possible. A truck body is not going to sit around for weeks without painting, and they will not build it without painting it.

PM me your VIN. I think the dealer isn't telling you the whole story.

I do believe you are more than likely correct. I spoke with a service rep. today but I got the feeling that she may have misunderstood a memo or something. Maybe I can have the first DeLorean F-150 EcoBoost! :lol:

Thanks again.

I called again on the 17th and asked what the status on my truck was. I was told by yet another rep that the truck was produced but that it was not shipping due to the paint shortage. :shrug: The status has since been updated to "Ready To Ship".