Ford profit $2.6 billion for quarter 1

jjt4433

Thank You Alan

You and Your Management Team have been given it to us high and hard over the past few years and I think its time to reward all

Alan you seem to forget that plans only succeed if everyone on the team makes the plan work

HINT

:happy feet: Thank You to all the UAW Members that made this possible

Remember Quality is Job1

RESPECT

• Like 2

Thank You Alan

You and Your Management Team have been given it to us high and hard over the past few years and I think its time to reward all

Alan you seem to forget that plans only succeed if everyone on the team makes the plan work

HINT

:happy feet: Thank You to all the UAW Members that made this possible

Remember Quality is Job1

RESPECT

The concessions were voted in by a majority of the members so I wouldn't say it was management who stuck it to us the last few years. A majority of members did.

I'm pleased that the company is doing well at the moment but I know that it may be difficult to continue these types of profits with an unstable economy, rising gas prices, rising steel costs, etc...

Sure, I'd like to gain everything back at contract time but it's not going to happen. Don't get your hopes up. Bob King doesn't exactly ooze "hardliner" from his veins. He brought us BS concessions the second time and we had to tell him to take a hike. He should have done that himself.

• Like 4

The concessions were voted in by a majority of the members so I wouldn't say it was management who stuck it to us the last few years. A majority of members did.

I'm pleased that the company is doing well at the moment but I know that it may be difficult to continue these types of profits with an unstable economy, rising gas prices, rising steel costs, etc...

Sure, I'd like to gain everything back at contract time but it's not going to happen. Don't get your hopes up. Bob King doesn't exactly ooze "hardliner" from his veins. He brought us BS concessions the second time and we had to tell him to take a hike. He should have done that himself.

And you can bet that we will have to once again tell good old Bob, to take a HIKE! Permentaly we hope. He has got to be in the top 2 presidents we have ever had in the WORST EVER catagory. Him and Getelfinger The 2 worst EVER!

• Like 2

And you can bet that we will have to once again tell good old Bob, to take a HIKE! Permentaly we hope. He has got to be in the top 2 presidents we have ever had in the WORST EVER catagory. Him and Getelfinger The 2 worst EVER!

You are a moron..Bob King hasnt even negotiated a contract yet you say that? You are the type that is never happy with anyone no matter what...RGettlefinger presided over this Union during one of the worst economic disasters in its history. He used his political contacts to basically save the whole industry from disaster and one company from going out of existence(Chrysler)....History will judge him as one of the best UAW presidents

• Like 4

You are a moron..Bob King hasnt even negotiated a contract yet you say that? You are the type that is never happy with anyone no matter what...RGettlefinger presided over this Union during one of the worst economic disasters in its history. He used his political contacts to basically save the whole industry from disaster and one company from going out of existence(Chrysler)....History will judge him as one of the best UAW presidents

lol moma's boy

to basically save the whole industry from disaster
That's hilarious!!!

Babbit once again you prove what a retard you are. have you ever posted a full sentence or thought in this forum? Did your mommas drop you on your head as a kid? You sniff glue?

[/quote................. lol moma's' boy

Edited by mbabbitt

Bob King negotiated the concessions that were ridiculous and I voted no everytime. I haven't liked Bob King from day 1!

• Like 1

Sorry Nick. YOU are the moron. You have to be in order to give good old Bobby a chance to screw you like he has already done in the past (last 2 or three contracts for Ford were negotiated by him) And if you didn't know that, then YES YOU are the MORON! He is also the architect of the concessions we refused to accept. Remember, Bob was VP of UAW FORD, that’s who negotiates national contracts with the company.

As for Gettlefinger, Oh yeah...he did a Great job...He gave us Two Tier wages, Unlimited use of temps, And the biggest LOSS in wages and benefits in HISTORY...Yeah,...I can see how a republican ASSWIPE like yourself would call him great. He singlehandedly took away everything the UAW ever stood for...You know, EQUALITY?? Good Benefits, Oh, I almost forgot that joke called VEBA...Real great idea...it is already underfunded and no more money coming in to support it, so Who is going to pay your healthcare IF and when you retire? Hell, they already cut things on current retirees; You and I won’t have anything left.

Yeah...Two great leaders...if you like a leader to stab you in the back...but Hey, I know that YOU enjoy being screwed by everyone...you must be used to it by now.

• Like 2

Sorry Nick. YOU are the moron. You have to be in order to give good old Bobby a chance to screw you like he has already done in the past (last 2 or three contracts for Ford were negotiated by him) And if you didn't know that, then YES YOU are the MORON! He is also the architect of the concessions we refused to accept. Remember, Bob was VP of UAW FORD, that’s who negotiates national contracts with the company.

As for Gettlefinger, Oh yeah...he did a Great job...He gave us Two Tier wages, Unlimited use of temps, And the biggest LOSS in wages and benefits in HISTORY...Yeah,...I can see how a republican ASSWIPE like yourself would call him great. He singlehandedly took away everything the UAW ever stood for...You know, EQUALITY?? Good Benefits, Oh, I almost forgot that joke called VEBA...Real great idea...it is already underfunded and no more money coming in to support it, so Who is going to pay your healthcare IF and when you retire? Hell, they already cut things on current retirees; You and I won’t have anything left.

Yeah...Two great leaders...if you like a leader to stab you in the back...but Hey, I know that YOU enjoy being screwed by everyone...you must be used to it by now.

All of the concessions you speak of outside of the second round which we rejected were necessary. Do you have your head so buried in the sand that you cant view the whole autoindustry objectively and not just from labors point of view? Gettlefinger saved jobs in the LONG RUN by many of the concessions(two tier)...The UAW has evolved into a more business friendly Union out of necessity seeing that it will not survive if it doesnt. Try to look at the big picture buddy.....Though they are not popular with most uneducated factory rats like yourself they save jobs in the long run...Take an economics class

• Like 4

All of the concessions you speak of outside of the second round which we rejected were necessary. Do you have your head so buried in the sand that you cant view the whole autoindustry objectively and not just from labors point of view? Gettlefinger saved jobs in the LONG RUN by many of the concessions(two tier)...The UAW has evolved into a more business friendly Union out of necessity seeing that it will not survive if it doesnt. Try to look at the big picture buddy.....Though they are not popular with most uneducated factory rats like yourself they save jobs in the long run...Take an economics class

hmm

• Like 2

No concessions were necessary from an economic standpoint. The savings per vehicle is negligible; probably less than a hundred bucks. From a PR standpoint, it was necessary, especially GM and Chrysler who took public money.

• Like 1