I am stoked!

gbb

Tested a FX2 EB and loved it. Ford has a winner with this motor if it lives up to the hype. The power is definitely there.

I liked it so much I ordered almost what I tested, just wanted the max tow with the 3.73 gear.

Candy red supercrew, EB with Max tow, FX premium package, Looks like $32K plus the taxes.

Does 10 weeks delivery sound about right?

gbb, surprise you had to order that truck. I had to order my FX2 Screw w/ 6.5bed.

I'm traveling to Houston next month and I was checking dealers in the area (like I would drive one back to NY) and one of them had a bunch of FX2s (Halvick ford? on Katy Freeway), all short beds though. Did the dealer search the area for you?

Yep, he said he did search and found several, but none had the max tow. Maybe I didnt need it, but I wanted it. I drove one with a 3.55 and it seemed pretty tall.

Anyway, the candy red is sure nice lookin. After 3 white Fords in a row, I am ready for something different.

Edited by gbb

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, he said he did search and found several, but none had the max tow. Maybe I didnt need it, but I wanted it. I drove one with a 3.55 and it seemed pretty tall.

Anyway, the candy red is sure nice lookin. After 3 white Fords in a row, I am ready for something different.

Candy red is the best color,happy%20feet.gif as long as they let you order it you should be OK.