F150 EB on Ebay

Appears to be a 2WD as well. What will the 4x4 version get for highway MPG? My Dad is buying a new 2011 SuperCrew 4x4 with the 6.5' box when it comes into the dealer in a few days. He decided on getting the 5.0L V8 though because he said he just doesn't trust that "newfangled technology" as he put it. LOL Anyhow no doubt a good price and good mileage, but a 2WD pickup is pretty useless where we live when winter seems to last longer then summer.

Appears to be a 2WD as well. What will the 4x4 version get for highway MPG? My Dad is buying a new 2011 SuperCrew 4x4 with the 6.5' box when it comes into the dealer in a few days. He decided on getting the 5.0L V8 though because he said he just doesn't trust that "newfangled technology" as he put it. LOL Anyhow no doubt a good price and good mileage, but a 2WD pickup is pretty useless where we live when winter seems to last longer then summer.

For 4x4, 15/21 for EcoBoost, 14/19 for the 5.0 and 12/16 for the 6.2

For comparison, the 2010s were rated at 14/18 for the 4.6/4 speed, 14/20 for the 4.6/6speed and 14/18 for the 5.4.

Highway mileage improvement on the ecoboost over the 6.2 in 4wd is a little over 30%.. very impressive when you consider the tq numbers for both motors, I believe the 3.5EB is more of a competitor to the 6.2. The numbers didn't sound all that impressive when I first saw them, but I didn't realize the 6.2 was so bad! lol

Ford is also still #1 for the most cluttered up engine bay ever, a humming bird could not fly through there without getting caught, sure am glad I am not a ford tech that has to work on that mess!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the clutter depends on the engine. When my Dad and I took a new 5.0L out for a test drive we were pretty impressed at the lack of clutter under the hood. The same goes for my new Escape V6. It is pretty wide open under the hood with minimal clutter compared to some models built a few years back.