Tracking Request 2011 Eplorer XLT Ingot Silver

All I have from the dealer is a copy of order confirmation before he submitted the order:

Dealer # F56511

Order # 9999 or 0001

This should be for a 2011 Explorer Ignot Silver w/ LTHR LT Stone interior. This is a XPLAN purchase and should be under the name of Seaton.

Thank You for any information.

The vehicle was ordered 27 Jan 2011 according to my dealership.

Cyberdman,

Forgot to add that it is a FWD V6 , I called the dealer I am waiting on them to tell me if my order # is correct.

Thank You for your help.

Time out. Number one, why are you asking your dealership when it was ordered? You should know when you order your own vehicle. There is one order and only one order in the system right now with that dealer code and order number that is an Explorer. It was ordered Jan 3rd, but the order was submitted to the plant on Jan 27 and it is a White one.

Do not respond to me until you get your facts right and you have a copy of your DORA in front of you. You want help - then help me to help you.

Time out. Number one, why are you asking your dealership when it was ordered? You should know when you order your own vehicle. There is one order and only one order in the system right now with that dealer code and order number that is an Explorer. It was ordered Jan 3rd, but the order was submitted to the plant on Jan 27 and it is a White one.

Do not respond to me until you get your facts right and you have a copy of your DORA in front of you. You want help - then help me to help you.

Cyberdman,

Dealer # 20422

Order # 0003

Above information is what the dealer sent me, but on my Vehicle Order Confirmation the dealer # is F56511. Thank You for your help and any information you can proved.

Ding, ding, ding - we finally have a winner. 20422 is your P&A code which means nothing to me.

F56511 / 0003 -

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Clean Jan-27-2011.

cyberdman,

Bump for an update please.

Dealer# F56511

Order# 003

Thank You and have a great weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why, but now it says:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Compatibility Jan-27-2011.

That means something is wrong with your order that needs to be corrected by the dealership.

Cyberdman,

Dealer said problem taken care of can you please verify it is now a clean order.

Thank You

Hold on - time out. What is your order number? Order numbers are 4 digits - not 3. I assumed it was 0003, but you have been telling me 003, maybe it isn't a 0. figure it out and let me know so I am reporting the correct order.

As far as order 0003 - it still has compatibility errors.

Hold on - time out. What is your order number? Order numbers are 4 digits - not 3. I assumed it was 0003, but you have been telling me 003, maybe it isn't a 0. figure it out and let me know so I am reporting the correct order.

As far as order 0003 - it still has compatibility errors.

Cyberdman,

You are correct it is 0003 , dealer stated my order has been fixed could you please check to verify.

Thank You for your help without your information I would have never known the status of my order.

Wrong.

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Compatibility Jan-27-2011.

cyberdmen,

Talked to the guy that places the orders at the dealership, he said it should be unscheduled and clean again. Could you please verify

the status.

Thank you.

F56511 / 0003 -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...