Track new VIN 1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

No change.

Cyberdman-- I know you are the messenger so take no offense. Today is day 77 since a custom order was placed. Who can I discuss this issue with (the dealer is a worthless option) to get a finished truck that has been sitting on a lot for weeks?

-Bump- Status please.

1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

THANK YOU!

No one.

It isn't like your vehicle isn't even getting assembled or you are Unscheduled-Clean forever. It is in production. I don't know what he problem is, it could be anything. Maybe there is a hold or a defect they uncovered or even a part or supplier shortage. You are just going to have to wait like the rest of the world. I don't know what else to tell you.

The only thing you can do is try to bug your salesperson and see if there is a way you can bump up your priority or something. If there is a production issue however, that won't do anything for you.

No one.

It isn't like your vehicle isn't even getting assembled or you are Unscheduled-Clean forever. It is in production. I don't know what he problem is, it could be anything. Maybe there is a hold or a defect they uncovered or even a part or supplier shortage. You are just going to have to wait like the rest of the world. I don't know what else to tell you.

The only thing you can do is try to bug your salesperson and see if there is a way you can bump up your priority or something. If there is a production issue however, that won't do anything for you.

ok.

Has the status changed?

Thanks.

No change. As I've said to you previously, you need to speak with your salesperson to adjust your order priority or address possible issues It seems there is some reason that there is a hold on your delivery at the plant, I don't know why. It may take some intervention on your part to get your salesperson to resolve it. There may be an allocation issue, which if you placed this order I would think that shouldn't have anything to do with it. I just spent about an hour looking this up and digging into this. I see there is an allocation region change on Feb 5th. I don't know what that means exactly. Also you are a priority 19, which is like last priority for an actual sold vehicle. Maybe they can bump you up to a priority 10, which is like highest retail purchase priority. Good luck.

No change. As I've said to you previously, you need to speak with your salesperson to adjust your order priority or address possible issues It seems there is some reason that there is a hold on your delivery at the plant, I don't know why. It may take some intervention on your part to get your salesperson to resolve it. There may be an allocation issue, which if you placed this order I would think that shouldn't have anything to do with it. I just spent about an hour looking this up and digging into this. I see there is an allocation region change on Feb 5th. I don't know what that means exactly. Also you are a priority 19, which is like last priority for an actual sold vehicle. Maybe they can bump you up to a priority 10, which is like highest retail purchase priority. Good luck.

I appreciate your info very much. The dearship has not been helpful at all. I am there 2 days a week. The Ford Customer Care Center and the marketing department says, "see your dealer, they will have the latest information". I need to get a hold of a Ford executive somehow. Any connections?

Your information has been the best and most informative.

Thanks again.

What a difference a week makes. Your truck has been riding the rails.

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Canadian National Railways ) Chiintter, IL Apr-18-2011, 19:46 CT.

ETA May-01-2011.

Bump- Your service is appreciated.

1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

Thanks.