Bronco announcement imminent?

2b2

Spill

s'il vous plaît

note:

a long-lost BON member made a post recently elsewhere in reply to another request for a new Bronco - something like, "you might not have to wait much longer".

NOW,

the post is missing!!!

:shades:

Edited by 2b2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When the next generation F-150 appears in the the next few years, there seems to be expectations that Ford will do some platform sharing off the new platform and new Expy and maybe Bronco do make sense. I personally wouldn't be surprised just as next Mustang will probably share platform with Lincoln. As Ford becomes more flush with money, I look for Ford to expand its lineup at least modestly.

• 2 weeks later...

When the next generation F-150 appears in the the next few years, there seems to be expectations that Ford will do some platform sharing off the new platform and new Expy and maybe Bronco do make sense. I personally wouldn't be surprised just as next Mustang will probably share platform with Lincoln. As Ford becomes more flush with money, I look for Ford to expand its lineup at least modestly.

The rumor suggests that if/when the Bronco arrives, it will be on the Global Ranger T6 chassis.

Edited by Mackintire

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched a Top Gear USA episode tonight - Bronco v Blazer v Jeep a first into Las Vegas race on the BBC tonight. Bronco was the fastest on the drag strip but Chevy seemed to come off the best in the end, it seemed funny watching Top Gear without seeing a Morris Marina getting crushed. It would be great to see the Bronco Fords line-up return now big Al has waved his magic wand and turned the Escape has turned into a Kuga.