New Mustang

One of my favorite Mustang chops

GTZmU3scoop4.jpg

This is sweeeet! I love the look of this!

This is something I would consider buying, in the last couple of years, I have had a hard time liking the new body styles unfortunately but something is this direction would certainly be something I'd want to own!

This is something I would consider buying, in the last couple of years, I have had a hard time liking the new body styles unfortunately but something is this direction would certainly be something I'd want to own!

I like this one too although I Would like to see it with more of a late 60's fast back roof line. But I like the modern shape of the car, which is the way I think Ford should go in the future.

Theres just something not right about this. It almost looks like a poser Mustang. Its not horrible, but not really diggin it.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

reminds me of the Shelby GR-1 Concept car from a few years back

Yes, as stated. But the wheelbase, height and the canopy were changed (longer, taller, more forward)....along with every surface detail. But if the original GR-1 still shows though.........that's a good thing! The proportions were excellent.

This is the chop artandcolour did (hopefully he doesn't mind me posting this here). It's perhaps my favorite Mustang chop. It's retro, but isn't the fastback style that's been out fof some time now. I love it:

MustangEcoBoostNotchback3.jpg

REALLY like this. Reminds me of the original Cougar.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really proud of this one. I think it looks really nice, and is quite plausible. It has enough modern design, and traditional mustang cues to work out nicely.

I love it except for the fact that the grill has allot of Malibu, but that's just my opinion. Not a big deal that can easily be changed. it's pretty Kickass!!