'11 Explorer on Lots on Monday

I can draw stick figures with the best of them. :lol:

knowing your demeanor i think i am looking forward to your personal critique than all the other overblown propoganda we will be force fed and led to beleive....uh, oh...i just had a Navistar flashback with Rick ( Rich? ) Titus.....

Didn't you read the second paragraph?

Yes, and as has been stated on the Explorer Facebook page they're showing it there first this Friday, ahead of the official full reveal on Monday. I'm guessing we'll get to see it on Facebook, then get the details on Monday, but they've announced that they're showing it on FB first.

Yes, and as has been stated on the Explorer Facebook page they're showing it there first this Friday, ahead of the official full reveal on Monday. I'm guessing we'll get to see it on Facebook, then get the details on Monday, but they've announced that they're showing it on FB first.

I just had my daughter log into her facebook account to look at the Explorer page, and it said there was 4 days, 11 hours, and 27 minutes left until the reveal.

I don't see anything about this Friday.

I just had my daughter log into her facebook account to look at the Explorer page, and it said there was 4 days, 11 hours, and 27 minutes left until the reveal.

I don't see anything about this Friday.

Well then. As recently as last week they were saying that they were showing it first on the Facebook page on Friday. Apparently they changed their minds. :headscratch:

Well then. As recently as last week they were saying that they were showing it first on the Facebook page on Friday. Apparently they changed their minds. :headscratch:

Yeah, it's confusing to me, too. Since I'm a "fan", it shows up in my newsfeed and most recently everything I saw was referencing Friday. Oh well. I'm not really in the market for this vehicle anyway, I'm just interested to see it.

The only thing I have seen on FaceBook is that Mike Rowe may try to sneak a few pics for FB fans (that's what "he" said...rest assured it won't be him sneaking the pics). I'm guessing he(they)'ll have a couple extra teaser shots up Sunday, but probably no full pics until Monday's reveal.

Pioneer, do you have your review typed up and ready to paste into a message? :) I can't wait for your honest opinion! :reading:

Edited by fordmantpw

Just passed by Ford headquarter in Dearborn yesterday afternoon. There is a huge construction on the southside of the building. They are making a very big earth hill over there. I guess that the reveal of Explore will like a action movie in which the 2011 explore will jump over the hill and land in front of Audience. I really can not wait.

Also half of the south exterial wall are not covered with a billboard with something like "2011 Ford explore". The other half is missing, I guess it will be a picture of the explore.

Edited by weiweishen