'11 Explorer on Lots on Monday

I believe they unveil this friday on Facebook, then show it at select dealerships on Monday...

Yep... it's being revealed on Facebook first, then the big media blitz and special events on Monday. I'm sure on Friday we'll see full pics, but I'm wondering how many details they'll save for Monday's announcement.

so on D-day you can kick Mr Embargo out the door...looking forward to it Pioneer....

Yep. I'm sure most things will be covered by press releases, but there were videos before we were allowed into the PDC that had facts, figures, and interviews with the people that worked on developing the vehicle. Not to mention the facts I picked up by asking questions.

There are two minor things I don't like about the Explorer. Nothing that would prevent me from buying it though. Can't really go into them yet, even though one of them is already known.

I will say this. If they ever offer me the chance to go to another event like it, I would go in a heartbeat.

Yep. I'm sure most things will be covered by press releases, but there were videos before we were allowed into the PDC that had facts, figures, and interviews with the people that worked on developing the vehicle. Not to mention the facts I picked up by asking questions.

There are two minor things I don't like about the Explorer. Nothing that would prevent me from buying it though. Can't really go into them yet, even though one of them is already known.

I will say this. If they ever offer me the chance to go to another event like it, I would go in a heartbeat.

Just PM everybody all the info now. lol

So the Facebook thing on Friday is just photos only?

I don't see, or haven't seen anything, about anything being revealed on facebook before next Monday.

Like I said before, why would they have my confidentiality agreement expire next Monday if they were going to reveal it before that?

I don't see, or haven't seen anything, about anything being revealed on facebook before next Monday.

Like I said before, why would they have my confidentiality agreement expire next Monday if they were going to reveal it before that?

Ford Motor Company is breaking with tradition in a big way. The company has been leaving digital breadcrumbs on the Ford Explorer Facebook Page, and in just a few days they’ll take to the web — instead of an auto show — for an all-day Facebook event to unveil the redesigned 2011 Ford Explorer.

LINK

Nope. They told me to leave my cell phone in my car. People that didn't had to leave them with some staff members until after the event.

We were given a notebook and a pen to take notes, though.

hows your scetchagraph prowess?....lol