Reset Password for Paystubs site

flint

guess my password expired-so where and how do we reset a password on the at.ford.com paystub website??

From my understanding you will need to log into the kiosk or a computer at your plant, as far as I know without calling in to IT you are not able to reset your password from outside a plant.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure that's how it goes. My suggestion would be the next day you go to work try and log in there and the renew password stuff should pop up automatically.

From my understanding you will need to log into the kiosk or a computer at your plant, as far as I know without calling in to IT you are not able to reset your password from outside a plant.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure that's how it goes. My suggestion would be the next day you go to work try and log in there and the renew password stuff should pop up automatically.

this is correct go to any plant computer and type in your username and password should tell you its time to change your password

my understanding is if it expired and 7 days have past you will need to call the corperate help desk

this is correct go to any plant computer and type in your username and password should tell you its time to change your password

my understanding is if it expired and 7 days have past you will need to call the corperate help desk

Yeh, you have to call the corporate help desk.....the one in India...better brush up on their language before you call.....what a joke...you also will need to be logged onto www.changepassword.ford.com when you call so they can walk you through the many questions "many times" cuz you won't be able to understand them the first few times...this makes me sick...but, really you should be sitting in front of the computer and on that site when you call....this was my experience anyways and may God be with you....Good luck.

just go to computer at work set up for paystub and click on icon that says renew change password and it takes about 2 seconds to change it,even if it has expired..

mine had expired and had been expired for more than 7 seven days and i changed it without calling anyone.....

yeah-did that today-easy to do-but should be set up so we can do this at home. thanks

just go to computer at work set up for paystub and click on icon that says renew change password and it takes about 2 seconds to change it,even if it has expired..

mine had expired and had been expired for more than 7 seven days and i changed it without calling anyone.....

Good to know....thank you very much....that's much easier than the way everyone at our plant is doing it....

The General's got it right ... just use the "Change My Password" link on the left hand side of the black login page you get when you click on Internet Explorer. Enter your CDSID and it will ask you for your password ..... which would be your first and last initials and your last four of your SSN if you haven't previously changed it. You may have to set up a 6 digit pin and/or a challenge question. Everybody I tried to help so far had no luck with this password on the Paystub site and had to reset it this way. The good thing is that it will update all your passwords at once ... Outlook, CMMS, etc.

• 8 years later...