Egoboost Powered F150 SVT Raptor R

I could see that for maybe a Raptor "SFE", but a Raptor "R" should have a big, bad, no excuses type engine.

dont poo poo the Eco engine until numbers are released....i bet its as bad as need be, and remember, its in a RWD based application so the screws can be turned, and who knows how far in RACE application....talk about EXCELLENT PR for the eco family.........

dont poo poo the Eco engine until numbers are released....i bet its as bad as need be, and remember, its in a RWD based application so the screws can be turned, and who knows how far in RACE application....talk about EXCELLENT PR for the eco family.........

Dean: Have u heard it the Eco is going to be a premium only fuel requirement??

Dean: Have u heard it the Eco is going to be a premium only fuel requirement??

no, but iwould think it seriously doubtful that it would. My guess, you will get a bump in HP if you go premium, and a small decline when running regular, but the engine should run fine both ways

I think this is a good idea, a bit risky, but overall good. If the 3.5L EB can tackle the Baja 1000, then it should be plenty durable for the average Home Depot run F150 owner. The only bad thing that could happen is the engine failing, that would certainly raise some eyebrows.

I think this is a good idea, a bit risky, but overall good. If the 3.5L EB can tackle the Baja 1000, then it should be plenty durable for the average Home Depot run F150 owner. The only bad thing that could happen is the engine failing, that would certainly raise some eyebrows.

Thats what I was thinking also...would be great advertising for the EB F-150....and remove any fears people might have with it...if it can survive the Baja, it should survive a home depot run LOL

Dang, Ford is making my future so much brighter! When the time comes to replace my '06 F150, I'll test the Raptor Screw. Hopefully the dealer will have the 5.0L, 6.2L and EB 3.5L versions available for test drives so I can determine what is best for my needs.

Dang, Ford is making my future so much brighter! When the time comes to replace my '06 F150, I'll test the Raptor Screw. Hopefully the dealer will have the 5.0L, 6.2L and EB 3.5L versions available for test drives so I can determine what is best for my needs.

? little demandy arent we? Think a dealer will have 3 Raptors on the lot?....each with a different powertrain?.......