LOCAL 228 ELECTIONS --------- LET'S TALK

SIMPLE MAN

Red Dog never maid it higher than 3rd in line,,, look little girl, get your facts straight

I got my facts from General Holyfield and Joe Peters...where did you get yours from?, some crackpot intuaw rep..?

Nate Gooden was asked first then Ken Terry then Stinkyfinger!

I really dont care..but dont act like your the only one who knows people on here..ok princess?

To our chairman Kenn Gafa: you ran a good campaign, you didn't resort to mudslinging, and you gave it your all.----------------------------------------------------------I've never seen more dirty politics, out and out lies, letters going around with misinformation than what I saw come out to attack you.------------------------------------------------------Walk with your head high brother, you have done a tremendous job as our chairman and you have nothing to be ashamed about.--------------------------------------------------------I know that next election we will see you again.--------------------------------------------------------And you will be the victor.-------------------------------------------------------Thank you Kenn

To Cal Clark, Frank Saez, Tim Williams------------------------------------------------------If any of you get appointed there is gonna be world war 3.------------------------------------------------------------Everyone knows they don't deserve it.

Angelo Lupo we can't wait until June 1st, can you start today?--------------------------------------------------------Way to go Mr Torrente. I knew you were the man for the job.----------------------------------------------------------John Bakalis I'm so pleased that you were elected and look forward to your input.----------------------------------------------------------Now that Jeff has crushed the competition by a very wide margin, can we put all the bashing of our President to rest once and for all.----------------------------------------------------------And congratulations to all of those who won their respective elections.

Edited by Stugots

To Cal Clark, Frank Saez, Tim Williams------------------------------------------------------If any of you get appointed there is gonna be world war 3.------------------------------------------------------------Everyone knows they don't deserve it.

We might have some unity now , but we also lost some great TALENT as well KG ,LB you guys have served us WELL brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by the new eye
  • Like 1

We might have some unity now , but we also lost some great TALENT as well KG ,LB you guys have served us WELL brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you really mean served YOU well-got paid when not only were you not in the plant but on discipline as well-your gig will be over come June!!!

• Like 1

Dont you really mean served YOU well-got paid when not only were you not in the plant but on discipline as well-your gig will be over come June!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You are full of it, that paper that went around was pathetic.-----------------------------------------------------A lot can happen in 3 years, don't think you are going to get away with that trashy campaign it will bite you in the as* boy.-----------------------------------------------------------Political revenge is just the same as revenge in general, it is a dish best served cold.----------------------------------------------------------I hope you're working up one hell of an appetite.-----------------------------------------------------And another thing, it is past time everyone gets off RB's back.---------------------------------------------------------He does his job everyday just like most people, and like most people he is human and prone to error.--------------------------------------------------------Don't judge the man on his past but instead look at him today.---------------------------------------------------------What counts in life is how one overcomes the obstacles encountered.

Edited by Stugots

I'm voting Dino Guido tomorrow.-----------------------------------------------------I'm voting Dino for experience.---------------------------------------------------Voting Dino for dedication, and involvement.---------------------------------------------------Voting Dino for strength of unity.--------------------------------------------------------Voting Dino for benefit of production workers.------------------------------------------------------Voting Dino because I know he has paid his dues, taken his punches , and learned his lessons.------------------------------------------------------Dino the right choice right now.----------------------------------------------------------Vote for Dino--