LOCAL 228 ELECTIONS --------- LET'S TALK

SIMPLE MAN

You people talk alot of trash about others on hear but what does that say for yourself! We all know that STUGOTS aka Angelo Lupo is one of the people talking and he really has no room to talk what so ever! Dude your just jealous that someone might have a gf in here becuz your to smelly to get one. Try some deodorant it may help!! You are the biggest RAT BASTARD of them all do you tell Jeff Terry all the SH** you talk about him behind his back?????? Now you know Jeff....

Speaking of Jeff Terry he went walking around the plant and told me the reason he couldn't come over before was because Dave Dooley would not allow him in the plant. Nice Going Jeff blame your short comings as our Local President on a dead guy "right". GOOD LUCK IN THE ELECTION!

The new eye aka Rich Brogan just be glad you have a job let alone a gf. I forgot maybe you smack em around on occassion. You don't even come to work and your the biggest sh*t starter there is. Worry about you and not everyone else.. All you do is bust up solidarity whenever you open your mouth.

Saez you need to keep it in your pants.

I'm running for election. You'll see what a real union rep should do not bash on everyone else........

You people talk alot of trash about others on hear but what does that say for yourself! We all know that STUGOTS aka Angelo Lupo is one of the people talking and he really has no room to talk what so ever! Dude your just jealous that someone might have a gf in here becuz your to smelly to get one. Try some deodorant it may help!! You are the biggest RAT BASTARD of them all do you tell Jeff Terry all the SH** you talk about him behind his back?????? Now you know Jeff....

Speaking of Jeff Terry he went walking around the plant and told me the reason he couldn't come over before was because Dave Dooley would not allow him in the plant. Nice Going Jeff blame your short comings as our Local President on a dead guy "right". GOOD LUCK IN THE ELECTION!

The new eye aka Rich Brogan just be glad you have a job let alone a gf. I forgot maybe you smack em around on occassion. You don't even come to work and your the biggest sh*t starter there is. Worry about you and not everyone else.. All you do is bust up solidarity whenever you open your mouth.

I'm running for election. You'll see what a real union rep should do not bash on everyone else........

When are you going to start not bashing 'cause what I just read seemed a tiny bit like you just bashed some people!!!!!

Let’s talk about this posting here, that I have pasted back into a new topic. I have been around some, worked and served at a couple different locations over the years. "Trash talk", is and always will be part of posturing just before, during, and after an election. Seems you have drooped some trash yourself, "Ynotme" . Let me start to respond to your estrogen laden rant with this. I already know, and hear that people recognize that Angelo Lupo has committed himself to this membership and is a serious man about his union business and seems very dedicated to many. I was told 20 years ago by a wise old union lady that numbers from the people do not lie. Angelo Lupo has peoples attention, stay tuned.... Oh-------- and the term rat bastard is better reserved for the carbon unit taking up space in the committee room, coaxing the load from management... I have a feeling you will be putting your unpainted toes in your mouth soon.

Speaking of Jeff Terry, as you so eloquently intro into the " trash talk", I can tell you, that downtown politics have played a large roll in the fate of the Sterling facility. Amongst several locations, including Sterling, who's head has been placed on the proverbial chopping block of hard economic times, we have some how survived, and not only survived, but safeguarded a broken down old facility with a workforce not easily subjected to change, with new work arriving soon. This location has had it's ass whipped, with COA's up the gazoo, went and came from Ford, to Visteon, and back to Ford. Difficult descisons were needed to be made. Jeff Terry was involved in helping make some of these tough descisons. ------- I still have a job, for which I'm grateful, Jeff Terry your fine with me.

I would also be remised not to mention that "trash talk" might include associating screens names with that of actual employees working in the facility ,not knowing or having proof of who they are. It may be a bit hypocritical and unworthy of a " real union rep" to do so. . Hopefully we do not find out who this inciteful and worthy candidate is, evidence and facts win arguments, not accusations of "trash talk" with "trash talk".

Moving on ---------- Blow-gan and the other twin ----- (Saez), may as well call this guy the poodle, I guess from which we have affectionately called him since I have arrived here at Sterling. When either one of these immature twits, let alone the frightening idea that both have sworn an oath to a UAW membership exists, we have to seriously look at ourselves for empowering such inadequacy for such an important cause. Leave the chumps with daddy issues at home where they belong. Oh and by the way -------------- who ever did not trash talk on this thread -------------- I'm not running for office but will sure try to help if I can.

Edited by SIMPLE MAN

Oh you mean that bald guy LUPO ,that guy made my superintendent SHIT HIS PANTS ( in front of his boss) that guy might not have any hair but he's got my vote... Edited by 400 now 228
  • Like 1

Oh you mean that bald guy that made my superintendent SHIT HIS PANTS ( in front of his boss) that guy might not have any hair but he's got my vote...

[/quo

What bald guy... dreski?? i saw dreske and lupo rip up the floor together with the boss put with his tail betwen his legs..... lets hear it for all the bald guys and good representation !!!! Chicks love bald guys!!

Edited by Brain_dead
  • Like 1

Let’s talk about this posting here, that I have pasted back into a new topic. I have been around some, worked and served at a couple different locations over the years. "Trash talk", is and always will be part of posturing just before, during, and after an election. Seems you have drooped some trash yourself, "Ynotme" . Let me start to respond to your estrogen laden rant with this. I already know, and hear that people recognize that Angelo Lupo has committed himself to this membership and is a serious man about his union business and seems very dedicated to many. I was told 20 years ago by a wise old union lady that numbers from the people do not lie. Angelo Lupo has peoples attention, stay tuned.... Oh-------- and the term rat bastard is better reserved for the carbon unit taking up space in the committee room, coaxing the load from management... I have a feeling you will be putting your unpainted toes in your mouth soon.

Speaking of Jeff Terry, as you so eloquently intro into the " trash talk", I can tell you, that downtown politics have played a large roll in the fate of the Sterling facility. Amongst several locations, including Sterling, who's head has been placed on the proverbial chopping block of hard economic times, we have some how survived, and not only survived, but safeguarded a broken down old facility with a workforce not easily subjected to change, with new work arriving soon. This location has had it's ass whipped, with COA's up the gazoo, went and came from Ford, to Visteon, and back to Ford. Difficult descisons were needed to be made. Jeff Terry was involved in helping make some of these tough descisons. ------- I still have a job, for which I'm grateful, Jeff Terry your fine with me.

I would also be remised not to mention that "trash talk" might include associating screens names with that of actual employees working in the facility ,not knowing or having proof of who they are. It may be a bit hypocritical and unworthy of a " real union rep" to do so. . Hopefully we do not find out who this inciteful and worthy candidate is, evidence and facts win arguments, not accusations of "trash talk" with "trash talk".

Moving on ---------- Blow-gan and the other twin ----- (Saez), may as well call this guy the poodle, I guess from which we have affectionately called him since I have arrived here at Sterling. When either one of these immature twits, let alone the frightening idea that both have sworn an oath to a UAW membership exists, we have to seriously look at ourselves for empowering such inadequacy for such an important cause. Leave the chumps with daddy issues at home where they belong. Oh and by the way -------------- who ever did not trash talk on this thread -------------- I'm not running for office but will sure try to help if I can.

This was a very good post. One of the few that does not just berate somebody with profanity and actually has a valid well thought out point. Yes Lupo is and will continue to be a good union man and should be a rising star within our local in the coming years. For all the people that continue to want to talk trash about Jeff Terry, they must not realize what some of us know, and that is that Jeff Terry is well connected downtown and is instrumental to the future of Sterling. Like him or not but it is the truth.

• Like 1

This was a very good post. One of the few that does not just berate somebody with profanity and actually has a valid well thought out point. Yes Lupo is and will continue to be a good union man and should be a rising star within our local in the coming years. For all the people that continue to want to talk trash about Jeff Terry, they must not realize what some of us know, and that is that Jeff Terry is well connected downtown and is instrumental to the future of Sterling. Like him or not but it is the truth.

I think anyone who is talking about getting rid of Jeff Terry as our President is a complete jackass.

He is the most experienced President there is in the uaw at his young age.

There is not one person more connected or more respected than Jeff.

All the powertrain plants vote for him to represent them in negotiations if we did lose him we lose that staus, which by the way is very important.

Why would anyone come on here and attack the one guy who does his job and as far as I am concerned he does it better than anyone I have seen in a long time!!!

Frank Saez is on the other spectrum of things. I would not piss on this guy if he was on fire.

Lupo is someone who needs a little more experience.

Brogan I hear alot of bad rumors but he has always been nice to me ( not sure what the fuss is about).

I think anyone who is talking about getting rid of Jeff Terry as our President is a complete jackass.

He is the most experienced President there is in the uaw at his young age.

There is not one person more connected or more respected than Jeff.

All the powertrain plants vote for him to represent them in negotiations if we did lose him we lose that staus, which by the way is very important.

Why would anyone come on here and attack the one guy who does his job and as far as I am concerned he does it better than anyone I have seen in a long time!!!

Frank Saez is on the other spectrum of things. I would not piss on this guy if he was on fire.

Lupo is someone who needs a little more experience.

Brogan I hear alot of bad rumors but he has always been nice to me ( not sure what the fuss is about).

Judging from your post, Jeff must be the only UAW president you ever met....

It's always around election time that people want to say bad things about Frank Saez... He's been elected and reelected.... Whoever wants to run against him will have an up hill battle....

You're right about Lupo.... After several runs he finally got elected.... But still hasn't had the chance to represent anyone ever....

Brogan isn't worth considering for any elected position.... He can't keep his job....

Solidarity

It's always around election time that people want to say bad things about Frank Saez... He's been elected and reelected.... Whoever wants to run against him will have an up hill battle....

You're right about Lupo.... After several runs he finally got elected.... But still hasn't had the chance to represent anyone ever....

Brogan isn't worth considering for any elected position.... He can't keep his job....

Solidarity

I have been to 4 plants and I agree Jeff is one of the best Presidents I have seen. He cut his wages by 50% when no other local President would do that. He is honest and seems to know alot about what is going on. I don't see anyone else at our plant who can even touch him in the knowledge dept. He is elected as a national negotiator by several other ford plants.

I dont have frank as a committeman. I have been lucky, everytime Neil or Dave redistricted him he did'nt land in my area.. Whew!

How many times can you redistrict for a guy to save his ass? I heard they redistricted again to save his ass.. Shame on you Kenn!

Lupo should be a committeman...

Solidarity

Do you even work at sterling ?? from reading some of your posts you wouldnt know it ...why do you attack people without knowing what your talking about you must be running for PRES. what are you elected to ???Let me ask you something about talkin s@!t , why is Frank always were he doesn't belong Ted is my commiteeman Thank GOODNESS

Do you even work at sterling ?? from reading some of your posts you wouldnt know it ...why do you attack people without knowing what your talking about you must be running for PRES. what are you elected to ???Let me ask you something about talkin s@!t , why is Frank always were he doesn't belong Ted is my commiteeman Thank GOODNESS

I was at Sterling before you got here....

And I'll be at Sterling when you're gone....

Did I attack Jeff????.....

Let's look back shall we....

" Jeff must be the only president you've met".....

You're right bro.... An unadulterated attack.... No question of that....

I'm wondering how some one, like yourself, who's job has been protected over and over, by our great union, be so angry all the time????....

I guess I'd want to protect Jeff too if I was paying those slate dues....

I'll tell you what though bro....

If my choice this election is between Jeff and Neil Wallyn....

I'd vote for Jeff....

And you were right from before...

I can sometimes be an asshole....I come by it honest....

See, you got to be right for a change... Good for you....

Solidarity

I was at Sterling before you got here....

And I'll be at Sterling when you're gone....

Did I attack Jeff????.....

Let's look back shall we....

" Jeff must be the only president you've met".....

You're right bro.... An unadulterated attack.... No question of that....

I'm wondering how some one, like yourself, who's job has been protected over and over, by our great union, be so angry all the time????....

I guess I'd want to protect Jeff too if I was paying those slate dues....

I'll tell you what though bro....

If my choice this election is between Jeff and Neil Wallyn....

I'd vote for Jeff....

And you were right from before...

I can sometimes be an asshole....I come by it honest....

See, you got to be right for a change... Good for you....

Solidarity

Unionguy, at least you can admit Jeff is a good President. I have been at the plant a long time. Jeff has done more as our President than any of the Presidents of our past with the organizing and Negotiating. He is not perfect I agree, but who is?

I rather have Jeff than Tim William or Neil Wallyn for President. No knock against them. I don't even see anyone at our plant in his league, I am suprised he is not downtown 5 or 6 years ago. I am impressed that he decided to stay and fight for the plant than take care of himself. Which we all know he could have done a long time ago if he chose to.

I also think there is a place for Neil Wallyn in this union!!!! Tim should just go on and retire. But Neil still has somthing to offer. Not sure where or what but he still can be positive for the union.

I have been to 4 plants and I agree Jeff is one of the best Presidents I have seen. He cut his wages by 50% when no other local President would do that. He is honest and seems to know alot about what is going on. I don't see anyone else at our plant who can even touch him in the knowledge dept. He is elected as a national negotiator by several other ford plants.

I dont have frank as a committeman. I have been lucky, everytime Neil or Dave redistricted him he did'nt land in my area.. Whew!

How many times can you redistrict for a guy to save his ass? I heard they redistricted again to save his ass.. Shame on you Kenn!

Lupo should be a committeman...

I disagree I think Kenn did the right thing with the redistrict. Every committeman has an assembly area now. Before Torrente and Dione were assigned the assy areas because Saez was not liked in Assy. Now it is atleast fair and blanaced..I ended up with Frank when I had Ted. I got screwed but I know it will only be till june1.

Angelo Lupo for Committee person! Tina Cuesenza for Alt Committee person! They have my vote!

Solidarity

You have a point people say bad things about Saez ...but he has said nothing good about anyone ever but himself ...he has done NOTHING to promote harmony and good will towards the membership. Up hill battle it might be ... but I assure you sir... their shouldn't be any more FREELOADING in this local ....this local needs strong commitee people who put the time in to support this membership not just the last month before the election . In other words you will see who campaigns on your issues an the one's who campaign's on theirs... At least lupo tried to make sure people in production as well as trades has a voice during these past elections and I'm sure he will continue to try to make a stronger union . Edited by the new eye

You have a point people say bad things about Saez ...but he has said nothing good about anyone ever but himself ...he has done NOTHING to promote harmony and good will towards the membership. Up hill battle it might be ... but I assure you sir... their shouldn't be any more FREELOADING in this local ....this local needs strong commitee people who put the time in to support this membership not just the last month before the election . In other words you will see who campaigns on your issues an the one's who campaign's on theirs... At least lupo tried to make sure people in production as well as trades has a voice during these past elections and I'm sure he will continue to try to make a stronger union .

Eye....

I've said in the past that there have been times where Saez has disappointed me....

That being said.... Saez and Williams are the only ones on the committee who I've seen time after time kicking some supervisors ass on one of our behalf.... Time after time to this day..... I would support either one of these guys over anyone else right now, for whatever position they ran for....

Lupo is a good guy.... Personally I like him.... but at the union meetings listening to him talk and my own conversations with him....

show a clear lack of contractual knowledge and ability to make an arguement.....

Bottom line.... the last thing we need is another person on the district committee who doesn't know how to make an arguement let alone write a grievance that will win....

Saez or Williams may not make everyone happy all the time but at least they know how to write a grievance and will show up to fight... That much, much more than I can say for the rest of the district committee..... they all should be replaced.....

Solidarity

Eye....

I've said in the past that there have been times where Saez has disappointed me....

That being said.... Saez and Williams are the only ones on the committee who I've seen time after time kicking some supervisors ass on one of our behalf.... Time after time to this day..... I would support either one of these guys over anyone else right now, for whatever position they ran for....

Lupo is a good guy.... Personally I like him.... but at the union meetings listening to him talk and my own conversations with him....

show a clear lack of contractual knowledge and ability to make an arguement.....

Bottom line.... the last thing we need is another person on the district committee who doesn't know how to make an arguement let alone write a grievance that will win....

Saez or Williams may not make everyone happy all the time but at least they know how to write a grievance and will show up to fight... That much, much more than I can say for the rest of the district committee..... they all should be replaced.....

Solidarity

Once again unionguy you really are that out of touch with the membership , you have some very good commitee people and the ones that do nothing unitl election time ( Frank an Tim ) the rest of the people on commitee work hard and have served this membership their whole TERM not just the last month ... Why dont you talk to someone in Frank or Tim 's districts and defend them then , you will never be taken serious by people in this plant so continue to trash talk its all good SOLIDARITY is something you would never be able to grow , Lupo is only being talked about because he's running against frank and thats all and by the way how do you know what Lupo knows and you must not have never talked to him , so you shouldnt spread bullshit about people you don't know....Nice try Edited by the new eye

Why so much bashing on Lupo,give the guy due justice,hes run lost taken his punches.He got elected for what hes said to the people on the floor,or just being visible and talking to the people on the off shifts!His understanding of the contract and dealing with foreman is a whole lot better then what we deal with in our area now.

Where has the poodle Fake Frank Sayez been? I heard from a dayshift employee he is all over the plant floor trying to get elected. How tacky, cheesy, and seriously insulting for this guy to approach hard working people, look us in the eyes and ask us to support his lack of effort. Hard working people deserve a hard working union. Let that last statement go out directly to Frank. Had anyone on the plant floor as a tradesman, jobsetter, operator, cleaner, or Frank's favorite ---------- a member of management, performed at his level of inexcusable neglect , they would have been punished, written up, disqualified or fired. It's time for Frank to be fired. We are the union, we have the democratic ability to fire and hire who work for US the union members. Seein' as how the poodle has been sniffing too many management butts instead of getting to our issues, he needs to be removed. Frank has neglected the people that asked him to be his brothers keeper, bringing shame to the whole concept of representation. In as much as vote for someone else---------- vote "FAKE FRANK" out. Bring back Whitey!!

• 3 weeks later...

You can't stop it.

Hey Neil nice hatchet job on Kenn and Jeff with the plant flyer regarding Brogan-I guess the stool pigeon statement you gave labor relations about him was not enough to get him fired-no way you will become chairman so keep flinging the mud---

Whether or not it was Neil or another individual, they show a lack of knowledge.---------------------------------------------------Fact of the matter is the UAW does NOT pay employees.---------------------------------------------------Empoyees are paid by Ford Motor car company.----------------------------------------------------- I'm sorry you're so bitter you felt like had to try to attach Kenn and Jeff to this.---------------------------------------------------------Try harder next time.

Doesn't Tim Williams basically have one foot out the door already?-----------------------------------------------------Why now, after many years of lackluster representation, in the twilight of his career does he run for a plant wide office?------------------------------------------------------Mr Williams, I can call you at 3:30 and you don't show up til almost quitting time if at all.----------------------------------------------------------How can you look us in the eyes with a straight face and ask for our votes?--------------------------------------------------------I have to wonder did you stray from your principles, or did you ever have any to begin with?---------------------------------------------------------Mr Williams when I ask you a question I get a ramble on type of answer and you talk in circles around the issues.-------------------------------------------------------I heard you once stumbled upon the truth but quickly picked yourself up as if nothing had happened.-----------------------------------------------------What job are you going to be on after you lose this election?

Doesn't Tim Williams basically have one foot out the door already?-----------------------------------------------------Why now, after many years of lackluster representation, in the twilight of his career does he run for a plant wide office?------------------------------------------------------Mr Williams, I can call you at 3:30 and you don't show up til almost quitting time if at all.----------------------------------------------------------How can you look us in the eyes with a straight face and ask for our votes?--------------------------------------------------------I have to wonder did you stray from your principles, or did you ever have any to begin with?---------------------------------------------------------Mr Williams when I ask you a question I get a ramble on type of answer and you talk in circles around the issues.-------------------------------------------------------I heard you once stumbled upon the truth but quickly picked yourself up as if nothing had happened.-----------------------------------------------------What job are you going to be on after you lose this election?

Stugots....

You know brother..... You had a lot more to bring before you joined the slate....

You said it though bro.... Williams shows up.....

Williams gets my vote every time....

Williams and Byrdak will win the plant committee spots....

The other two guys running aren't even worth considering....

Solidarity