kentucky truck plant stickers?

I saw one of these on a excursion, is it possible to order them from the dealership to put on a truck? I have a 1986 bronco II, and while it's been years since it rolled off the louisville assembly plant, I'd still like to put one on my bronco II.

Is it some how possible to get one?

Thanks!

-mojavewolfpup

you and I think alike :) I would put it onto the vehicle with pride and any other louisville assembly vehicle I own later. Sure, it's "modern" having the new vehicles on it, but I love it because it is paying homage to the new ford products on a older vehicle also :)

I've owned 3 vehicles that came off the assembly line there, 2 1959 edsels and my current 1986 bronco II. Under the roof I live in is 3 other ford vehicles that came off the louisville assembly line, a 93 ford explorer, 93 ford ranger, and a 89 bronco II. Alot of history has been underneath the roof of our house tied to that plant with vehicles we drove/drive, and I love it alot :) Too bad a 1986 F350 was never built at the plant to continue the louisville legacy :)

• 5 weeks later...

I like the stickers. Its too bad that just a few years ago they must have went to a cheaper sticker or a different supplier, because most of the plant stickers i see after the year 2000 or so are cracked. The one on my '89 is just fine.

I think we would have to get in touch with someone that works at the plant, thats the only way i see us getting one.