Fox News

Aces

A clear defeat for the Fox News-Glen Beck-Right wing-Teabag party.

This area was seen as a safe seat for Republicans. It was formally held by long-serving Republican congressman, John M. McHugh, appointed by Obama as secretary of the Army.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/nyregion...p;th&emc=th

What about the other election results which could be construed as a "clear victory for the Fox News-Glenn Beck-Right Wing-Tea Party"?

Aces, go crawl into the bathtub with Olbermann.

• Like 1

What about the other election results which could be construed as a "clear victory for the Fox News-Glenn Beck-Right Wing-Tea Party"?

Aces, go crawl into the bathtub with Olbermann.

No I think the two new governors are Republicans.

The loser in New York was of this new 'conservative' party declared by Dick Armey and Sarah Palin and Glen Beck etc.

The Republican withdrew after repeated attacks from 'conservatives'.

This is what Fox News brings to America.

Reminds me of the Nazi brown shirt tactics of Germany in the nineteen thirtys.

Police called in to NY-23 polling stations because of voter intimidation by teabaggers!

By John Amato Tuesday Nov 03, 2009 10:00am

The teabaggers are turning to threats and intimidation out there in NY-23 land.

Elizabeth Benjamin writes in the NY Daily News:

It's getting ugly out there.

I just got off the phone with former state Democratic Chairwoman June O'Neill, who informed me the police had been called to at least two polling sites in St. Lawrence County due to overzealous electioneering (O'Neill called it "voter intimidation") by Doug Hoffman supporters.

"We've gotten reports that people are standing there, covered with Hoffman stickers and yelling anti-choice stuff at voters," said O'Neill, a St. Lawrence native who has been running the party's GOTV effort for Bill Owens in NY-23.

"Apparently, there's some woman claiming to be a commissioner," O'Neill continued. "Commissioner of what, I don't know. She's from Texas, I think, and she won't leave."

"This is not the way we roll in the North Country."'

O'Neill also said she had received anecdotal reports of problems at polling sites in Gouverneur, which is Assemblywoman Dede Scozzafava's hometown. But she couldn't immediately confirm this.

I called over to the St. Lawrence Board of Elections and got GOP Elections Commissioner Debbie Pahler on the line. She confirmed that the police indeed had been called, but she downplayed the incident, saying it's "a routine procedure here in the county."

"We had electioneering within the 100-foot polling marker," Phaler said. "It's my understanding that they were asked to leave and wouldn't leave."

"If people are electioneering within the marker and don't stop when we ask them to, our inspectors are instructed to call law enforcement to assist them. I don't think anybody was arrested."

O'Neill also said she had received anecdotal reports of problems at polling sites in Gouverneur, which is Assemblywoman Dede Scozzafava's hometown. But she couldn't immediately confirm this.

The Glenn Beck crowd are out there yelling anti-choice crap. They will bring the same anger and hatred they brought to the town halls that they disrupted. This is going to put a lot of stress on local police forces.

This is just the beginning. Gee, I wonder if Fox News will cover this voter intimidation and try to make a national story out of it. OK, I was joking. I hope the local media up in NY-23 get plenty of video of this.

what does this remind you of???

Be sure to watch some of the other clips at the end of this video. The one by fox news is good... Then try and find one from the other so called news channels covering this same story.

Edited by jam

Aces I just asked you a question. Why can you not answer it. I have noticed on this forum that you don't seem to be able to answer many of the questions that are asked of you. You just dance around and try to change the subject. You said your post reminded you of nazi brown shirt tactics. Again, what does my last post remind you of? One more question, do you get a tingling sensation up and down your leg when every you see a picture of nobama, like that ahole on msnbc?

Aces I just asked you a question. Why can you not answer it. I have noticed on this forum that you don't seem to be able to answer many of the questions that are asked of you. You just dance around and try to change the subject. You said your post reminded you of nazi brown shirt tactics. Again, what does my last post remind you of? One more question, do you get a tingling sensation up and down your leg when every you see a picture of nobama, like that ahole on msnbc?

Your question is stupid, just like your post. and your other blank post.

As was widely reported at the time (one year ago) the guy with the nightstick was arrested and not charged as he was a mental health patient.

The other guy was you wasn't it?

Don't expect more answers as I don't usually converse with morons.

Your question is stupid, just like your post. and your other blank post.

As was widely reported at the time (one year ago) the guy with the nightstick was arrested and not charged as he was a mental health patient.

The other guy was you wasn't it?

Don't expect more answers as I don't usually converse with morons.

In the words of Rep. Joe Wilson "YOU LIE" Can not find any mention that the guy was a mental health patient. I just read the whole case file on the United States District Court For the Eastern District of Pennsylvania web site.

Why is the Obama Justice Department protecting New Black Panthers?

By Michelle Malkin • May 28, 2009 11:24 AM

Last week, I called the Justice Department to inquire about an unusual decision they made to dismiss default judgements in a voter intimidation lawsuit the government filed under the Bush administration against the New Black Panther Party.

You remember the case of the menacing NBPP thugs who threatened voters at a Philly precinct. I blogged about it many times since the fall.

The Bush DOJ filed suit against Malik Shabazz and two of the local NBPP radicals who were on site — one with a billy club. None of them filed an answer to the lawsuit, putting them all into default. I am told this is the easiest way to win a lawsuit. But instead of taking the default judgment that DOJ is entitled to against all of the defendants, the department last week dismissed the lawsuit against two out of the three defendants. As Election Journal (which broke the story with exclusive video of the intimidation) notes, one of the individual defendants who was dismissed, Jerry Jackson, “is an elected member of the Philadelphia Democratic Committee and was a credentialed poll watcher.”

According to a legal source familiar with DOJ procedures, dismissing a lawsuit won by default is unheard of.

I contacted one of the DOJ lawyers, Spencer Fisher, who signed his name to the voluntary dismissal order. He referred me to Public Affairs. Spokesman Alejandro Miyar told me that the DOJ dropped the cases against Jackson nutball Malik Shabazz “after careful review.” I asked what new evidence caused the Obama DOJ to make such an unprecedented move. He said he “wasn’t a lawyer” and would try and find out. Good luck with that.

Meantime, the DOJ is apparently bracing for closer scrutiny of the case. Miyar said he was preparing to release a statement to “national media outlets.” Watch how they spin.

Flashback:

Here’s the text of the order:

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, )

)

Plaintiff, )

)

v. ) Civil Action No. 2:09-cv-0065

)

)

NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY )

FOR SELF-DEFENSE, an )

unincorporated association, MALIK ZULU )

SHABAZZ, MINISTER KING SAMIR )

SHABAZZ aka MAURICE HEATH, and )

JERRY JACKSON, )

)

Defendants. )

RULE 41(a)(1)(A) NOTICE OF DISMISSAL

NOW COMES the Plaintiff, the United States, pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 41(a)(1)(A) and files this Notice of Dismissal of the above action and states as follows:

1. The Defendants New Black Panther Party for Self Defense, Malik Zulu Shabazz, and Jerry Jackson have not filed an answer or motion for summary judgment. These same Defendants have made no appearance and have filed no pleadings with the Court. Nor have they otherwise raised any other defenses to this action. Therefore, the United State has the right under Fed. R. Civ. P. 41(a)(1)(A) to dismiss voluntarily this action against the Defendants: New Black Panther Party for Self Defense, Malik Zulu Shabazz, and Jerry Jackson.

2. The United States dismisses the claims against these Defendants without prejudice.

3. This dismissal does not extend to Defendant Minister King Samir Shabazz.

Case 2:09-cv-00065-SD Document 17 Filed 05/15/2009 Page 1 of 2

WHEREFORE, the United States, pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 41(a)(1)(A), files this voluntary dismissal and hereby dismisses the instant action against the Defendants New Black Panther Party for Self Defense, Malik Zulu Shabazz, and Jerry Jackson, without prejudice.

Respectfully submitted,

LORETTA KING

Acting Assistant Attorney General

CHRISTOPHER COATES

Chief, Voting Section

ROBERT D. POPPER

Deputy Chief

s/ Spencer R. Fisher

J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS

SPENCER R. FISHER

Attorneys

United States Department of Justice

Civil Rights Division, Voting Section

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.

NWB – Room 7146

Washington, D.C. 20006

202-305-0015 phone

202-307-3961 fax

spencer.fisher@usdoj.gov

- 2 –

Case 2:09-cv-00065-SD Document 17 Filed 05/15/2009 Page 2 of 2

Edited by jam

Jon Stewart on Beck!

http://www.freep.com/article/20091106/BLOG...s-on-Glenn-Beck

Very funny.

I guess the web site doesn't want us Canadians to see it.

However, the only time Stewart has ever been funny or insightful was when he was co staring in Big Daddy.

Why is it these entertainers on the left keep insisting they are journalists?

PS, Keith Olbermann walked off his live show this week after he wrongly predicted the outcome of a number of elections. And unlike Beck, he wasn't able to provide proof of an actual illness.

Aces, you're a clown

• Like 1

I guess the web site doesn't want us Canadians to see it.

However, the only time Stewart has ever been funny or insightful was when he was co staring in Big Daddy.

Why is it these entertainers on the left keep insisting they are journalists?

PS, Keith Olbermann walked off his live show this week after he wrongly predicted the outcome of a number of elections. And unlike Beck, he wasn't able to provide proof of an actual illness.

Aces, you're a clown

Alright...Lets hear it for the guy that couldn't figure out how to see the video but comments anyway!

Real insight there!

Must be a Glen Beck zombie fan!

Alright...Lets hear it for the guy that couldn't figure out how to see the video but comments anyway!

Real insight there!

Must be a Glen Beck zombie fan!

Sorry champ, it's "unavailable to Canadian viewers"

I don't need to see it. Its just another stupid left wing garbage piece that was made to distract people from the real issues; that your President is a bumbling moron. But don't worry Aces, I think you are a bumbling moron too

• Like 1

Sorry champ, it's "unavailable to Canadian viewers"

I don't need to see it. Its just another stupid left wing garbage piece that was made to distract people from the real issues; that your President is a bumbling moron. But don't worry Aces, I think you are a bumbling moron too

Gee ...I guess it was too hard for you to figure out.

Are you and Trimding related?

Here is a CANADIAN site with the great video of Stewart channeling Beck.

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/#clip230565

Or Americans can watch it here:

http://www.indecisionforever.com/2009/11/0...eck-impression/

I love it when people laugh at fools like Glen Beck.

A clear defeat for the Fox News-Glen Beck-Right wing-Teabag party.

This area was seen as a safe seat for Republicans. It was formally held by long-serving Republican congressman, John M. McHugh, appointed by Obama as secretary of the Army.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/nyregion...p;th&emc=th

Aces are you relatyed the Die wehrt {spl} You sure do sound like him.

Edited by mikem12

Aces, you are a fool. You are using far left wing entertainment sites to try and make Fox News look bad. We get it, Fox scares you because they aren't willing to blindly gush all over the clown in the White House, so instead of using facts to go against what Fox says, you and the White House are trying to discredit them. Here's the problem, people are slowly not buying into the crap people like you are selling. Glenn Beck might not be everyone's "cup of tea", but he's doing a fantastic job raising people's awareness to the huge problems going on in Washington.

But keep trying to make fun of Beck, the more you bring him up, the more people will watch him. And the more people who watch him will hear what he has to say, and when they hear what he has to say, they'll start asking questions. And once they start asking questions, they'll realize how badly the country was duped a year ago.

So thank you for making sure the clown in the White House won't be around in a few short years.

• Like 1

:hysterical: The parade of self-important leftists continues. Enjoy boys and girls the slide has begun and you will be ousted soon. Keep riding the bammer express!! I'll keep watching Fox NEWS!!!!

hHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :hysterical:

Can't wait to tivo Fox for around 8 hours!!!

:happy feet: New Jersey and Virginia!! Now , Hammer the acorn bastards who rigged the last election with mickey and minnie voting in Florida!! Were on to you and political correctness wont protect you!!!

:hysterical: Wonder what time the black panther leaders are coming over for dinner!!!

:shades: You've become what you despise most!!Haaaahahahahahahha

You guys make life worth living!!! :hysterical:

:hysterical: The parade of self-important leftists continues. Enjoy boys and girls the slide has begun and you will be ousted soon. Keep riding the bammer express!! I'll keep watching Fox NEWS!!!!

:happy feet: New Jersey and Virginia!! Now , Hammer the acorn bastards who rigged the last election with mickey and minnie voting in Florida!! Were on to you and political correctness wont protect you!!!

:hysterical: Wonder what time the black panther leaders are coming over for dinner!!!

Only take one of the red happy pills in the morning not two.

Over 7Million votes is a landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres Faux at it again. The teabaggers are going to be the rethugs downfall. America is tired of the hate the right tried last election and it didnt work. Looks like Obama will get another four years for sure. :happy feet:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/11/j...n_n_353447.html

Heres Faux at it again. The teabaggers are going to be the rethugs downfall. America is tired of the hate the right tried last election and it didnt work. Looks like Obama will get another four years for sure. :happy feet:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/11/j...n_n_353447.html

:finger: new jersey and virgina....looked like this :finger: by the way the "hate" is coming from the left now buddy..."the police acted stupidly in this incident" remember that dummycrat!! :hysterical: picked on the wrong white cop in that one huh!!! :hysterical:

Huffington post dude.....ill take fox anyday my brotha!!